SCARLET HERO:TITANIA

Clover Guild HQ...

Momo was creating some bandages with her quirks.Ya some citizen got injured.She looked Wendy was focusing on healing the citize who injured in serious condition.Momo wonder how come Wendy could heal them so fast and Momo intrigued to learn but..how ..that must be part of Wendy quirk.

"I hope you are save Kendo."Momo worried bout her internship friend.

They being separated in the chaos of villians attack.Yeah luckilly,Kira found her and helped her.Well yeah Kira san was very badass..she and Yukihira san were really badass..Momo guessed that breathing werent their quirk but...like martial art..ancient martial arts because they seem not exhausted.

"Hmm..i wonder if Kaminari could learn Kira breathing thecnique.With his quirk..thats not be problem"Momo monologued herself.

"Momo san..Lady Fuyuki want to meet you in the main room"Charlotte told Momo.

Momo nodded.She then followed Charlotte.She wondered why Lady Fuyuki wanted to meet her.Wait wheres Thorn.Wheres Midoriya and Todoroki.

"Haih what can i say,that three always jump into chaos.Hopefully they will alright"Momo sighed

In the office..

"Hmm not bad.How can you afford this place.Last time i know you are more vigiliant.How come you officially become a Pro Hero"Amato asked Lady Fuyuki.

"Well i have my own way.Darling.Besides I do is for our son.Im very shock he could be here...and you too darling.Why you dont meet me.You had been here before.Where have you being actually"Lady Fuyuki pouted.

Where have you being actually"Lady Fuyuki pouted

"Err hehe..well i just do BERDIKARI protocol on myself...use Agebot...to watch our son from far and yeah your father caught me..and he ask me to stay with him..and after I tell everything..he shock and he eager to meet our son...and he ask for shokugeki"Amato explained.

Lady Fuyuki gasped what she heard.Ok her father wanted to challenge his grandchild on shokugeki..hmm

"Oh father..this is why i dont want to tell him.What can i say,father want to see if Boboiboy worth to be a Nakiri"Lady Fuyuki just rubbed her temple.

"Its ok.I do wanna to see his reaction on Special Ice Chocolate Tok Aba muhehehe"Amato smirked.

"Now I know why Boboiboy sometimes crafty."Lady Fuyuki giggled

"Say that to psycho genes.Geesh scary you know.."Amato shivered.

"Well he is our son right."Lady Fuyuki smiled

"Yeah...aww honey love you always'Amato winx his eyes

"Love you too sweety.Geesh old trick but gold.Ok now lets focus on our sons...hmm that Patah Seribu quite strong. "Lady Fuyuki said as she monitored the holographic screen.