NEW FAMILY

BBB POV

I noticed I was in galaxy limbo.I floated.Seriously where was I actually.The last thing I remembered Momo was crying.Do something bad happening on me.Then I saw a dark humanoid figure appeared.It look alike me but the different was his outfits.He smiled to me.

"Hello Master,its good to see you again.Thanks to Momo.She saved you."said that dark humanoid figura.

I dazed bit.Momo saved me.?.Oh yeah I remembered..we were kidnapped by AFO..but..AFO absorbed my power.He was the worst than Retakka.Thats mean I didnt have power anymore?How can I protect mom,Izuku,mother and the others.

"Chillax bro.You still got your quirks okay.That potato head now weak lot after he try to take your elemental power.He thought he could absorb like others quick easily.Well he was really fool bit..your quirks is type inherited.Ah nevermind bout that..the things is your quirk is same level with OFA..anyway my name is Darkness,master..my element is darkness"Darkness said.

I tried to proceed what Darkness said.I  kinda daze bit but at least I knew I still have my powers and my elemental siblings.I observed Darkness for a while.

"So you are my eight elemental,am I right?"I pointed to him.

Darkness smiled and nodded.

"But how I achieve this element?"I asked Darkness.

"I born after you fighting with Nomu,master.I come from your killing desire on that Nomu or easy to said..rise from death"Darkness said with smug face.

I sweatdropped.Why Darkness personality kinda reminded with Light.The difference between them is Darkness is more rebel and sassy bit.

"So Darkness what is this place actually and how can I go back?"I asked him.

Darkness chuckled made me worried bit.

"This is Elemental Void.A place that you can communicate with us face to face.You can call them if you want..but better fast because Momo and Izuku niisan are worrying bout you"Darkness said.

I shocked.Thats mean I can meet my siblings face to face.I was speechless.Darkness giggled.

"Boboiboy Hepta -Split"I said.

I could see all.  My seven  elemental siblings.Yeah although they were just my personality but I looked them as my siblings.My seven twins.They just looked at me surprisingly.

"Boboiboy is that you"Earth was syocked as he saw me.

"Yes I am.Its good to see you guys."I grinned smiled.

Light than asked me bout Darkness who looked at us with smirk face.

"Err.he is Darkness,your youngest brother "I answered them.

"Nani"Triotrouble Maker shocked.

"Oh my little brother,come to mama"Earth approached to Darkness and gave him a mother hug.

Darkness choke because of Earth mother hugging.

"Air..I need air..erkk"Darkness said.

Earth released his hugging and he apologized what he did to Darkness.I just giggled.

"So thats mean Im you big brother right"Light said to Darkness with smug face.

Darkness smirked.

"Yes onichan"Darkness said with his puppy eyes.

"Gahhh my nose"Light covered his nose as he nosebleed due the cuteness made by Darkness.

TTM laughed when saw their genius brother fell on that prank.