ANGEL OF DARKNESS

☝credit to the artis☝

BBB POV

I was worried lot bout Momo safety.We were facing the most villianous criminal here,All For One.All Might had told me that AFO ability was took any quirk that he like and injected quirk to the othets.A man who had live for 200 years..a man who had killed all the previous successor One For All.

"What do you want from us "I asked him in stern tone.

Momo was hiding behind me.AFO just scoffed.

"Dont worry,I just wanted to meet you only and just want to thank becuase you tell the truth about the heroes discrimination"AFO said to us.

I just stared only.Impossibble if he wanted to thank me.Suspicious!.Suddenly AFO attacked us with metalic rope.Both of us being tied.Damn!.Momo couldnt active her quirk.It seem this metal rope restrained the quirk.

"I could tell your friend quirk kinda impressive.Create everything as long as know the formula but Im not interested with her as I interested with your quirks,BBB"AFO walked towards me.

I clenched my teeth.

"Dont worry,this gonna being litte hurt bit"AFO moved foward his left hand to my face.

"Amato!!!!"Momo screamed.

I shivered and got dejavu.This was similar situation where Retakka sucked out all my elemental power!.
I could feel AFO hand landed on my face.I could feel my aura power being sucked out....I yelled painfully.

AFO POV

I could feel the power that I absorbed.What a powerful quirk this boy got.I laughed as I released that boy.That boy fell down and half conscioused and exhausted as I took out all his quirks.Momo just speechless what she saw.

"What a magnificent quirk hahahaha"I laughed maniacly

"Amato!Amato!Amato!Wake up!!"Momo called her friend.

Momo Pov

I cried when saw Amato half conscious.Thats was so horribble.I looked at AFO who got Amato quirk laughing.Nononono..Amato!Wake up!!

But

Amato just laid half conscious.

"Whats happening!!..Arghhh my body!!!Burnnn!!!"AFO screamed painfully.

I noticed the metal rope that tied us..loosen suddenly.I crawled to Amato who still in half conscious.Waa this the effect being taken quirk away?.Oh God so horrible.

Amato looked expressionless.Saliva came out from his mouth.I cried as I couldnt do nothing.I looked at AFO who suddenly froze.Why he didnt move!!.

In AFO situation.....

He was floating in galaxy limbo.He astonished why he was here.Was this the power of elemental quirk.Suddenly 7 humanoid figure appearred surrounded AFO.

"Who are you guys"AFO asked them.

"We are the First User of Elemental Power."said a blue humanoid figure

"You All For One had made big mistake to take BBB quirk"said a red humanoid figure.

"You are not worth to take and use Elemental Power"said a green humanoid figure.

"I worth to use.Im All For One!!"AFO yelled arrogantly.

"Prepare for your punishment"All 7 humanoid figure shot the light based on their elemental to AFO.

AFO screamed painfully and dissappeared from the galaxy limbo

Back to reality...

AFO yelled as all the 7 element aura moved out from his body and returned back to BBB.I watched in horror.What kind quirk Amato had..Then I saw purple portal sucked AFO and dissappearred.

I could see all the 7 aura entered into Amato body and his watch show the elemental symbol each-earth,lightning,wind,fire,water,leaf and light.

Where Darkness symbol?.

"Well,its seem you are my Master friend,Momo Yaoyorozu"

I looked at the corner.I shocked.It was Amato but the real Amato was here.I noticed something..he outfits all black and got darkness symbol on his dino hat.

"Who are you"I asked 'Amato'.

"Im Boboiboy Darkness.I know you got many questions but we need to get out here first.Tell me Momo where should I teleport"Darkness told me.

"Can you teleport us to UA"I told him.

Darkness smiled and nodded.Darkness then put his right palm on the floor.

"Darkness Element:Darkness Teleportation"Darkness said.

Suddenly a darkness aura covered three of us and we dissappeared from that room.We appeared at sakura garden.It was dusk.Oh my goodness..we had missing for hours.

"Thanks Darkness for help us."I said.

Darkness nodded

"Remember Momo,tell to Lady Fuyuki about this.Dont worry,when time come we will meet again"Darkness smiled before turn into dark aura and entered into Amato body.

I could see darkness symbol appeared on Amato watch.Amato still half conscious and unable to walk because run out energy.Without hesitation,I created wheelchair from my quirk.Luckilly i had took some cakes before being kidnapped.

I then helped Amato sat on wheelchair.Then I pushed and searched Lady Fuyuki.

"BBB!"Izuku noticed us as he approached

He asked what had happened to his little brother.I just tear and made him more worried

"Its AFO..we isk isk being kidnapped.."I couldnt continue anymore.

Lady Fuyuki ran towards us.She shocked what happened to Amato.She looked at me.

"Bring Amato to school infirmary room."she said to me.

I nodded.

Timeskip...

I looked at Amato who had slept after being injected sedative.Recovery Girl said that he was ran out energy.Izuku accompanied his little brother and he looked so sad and worried lot.

"Momo,tell me what happened actually"Lady Fuyuki asked me.

"We being kidnapped by AFO through portal.AFO then absorbed Amato quirk made Amato turned like that.But something happened to AFO..i dunno but Amato get back his quirk.We escape with Darkness quirk"I explained to her.

Lady Fuyuki shocked but she smiled because Amato was alright.

"Amato is a strong boy.Dont worry.He will wake up.He had faced the worst before Momo.I should thank to you.If you werent there,I dont know what could happen to him.He is only son I have"Lady Fuyuki said to me.

"Your son!?"I shocked.

"Yes he is my son but dont tell anyone for right now okay Momo"Lady Fuyuki smiled before she walking away.

Izuku approached to me.

"Thanks for saving my litte brother Momo.I owe you"Izuku said

"No problem.Thats my duty as Vice-Class President.Anyway can Amato go home ?"I said.

"I guess we will take him home after he awake.Besides,he might wake up after this.Can you look for him.I need to make a call to my mom"Izuku said.

I nodded as Izuku left away to make a call.I went to look Amato who was still sleeping.Thanks goodness he was in stable condition.

"Amato please wake up okay"I said to him.

✌Yo Arez here...yeah Angel of Darkness had revealed.Hope you like it.Sorry this chapter kinda messy bit cause I made up my own plot😅..

PLUS ULTRA!!!

TERBAIKKK!!!