DARKNESS ANGEL ARRIVAL

BBB POV (Fire )

It was midnight..Charlotte,Natsu,Gray and I were spying the banned factory which was located in a disbanned area in this city.It was old Hosu City before  the new Hosu City being built up.We could hear the sound of machine operated that drugs.Natsu focused on his hearing sharply.He told us that there were 10 workers who packing that drugs,two guards and their boss was here.I then sensed their heat kis..yeah Natsu was right.

"Okay whats your plan Charlotte san"I turned to Charlotte.

"I do say that two of us ..acted as buyers..meet their boss.But I do have feeling that people here had used this drug.So let say this time was very dangerous lot"Charlotte explained to us.

So we discussed who were going to be buyers and meet the boss.We beed to think carefully.One wrong step could exposed us.

"Okay I know Fire and Natsu are always love fighting but we need to separate you guys from over enjoyed your pyro.So Gray will accompany Fire and act as buyers..while me and Natsu will took all these people down...but Im still afraid if all of them used that drug.Well we had found out if Quirk took that drug. .their quirk would be advanced.For non Quirk...i believe they are like Lucy but they might in unstable. Condition"Charlotte explained to us.

Gray and I then went to factory entrance and ughh the most emberassing was I need to act l8je drug addict so I turned into Darkness.Gray just woahh..

BBB POV (Darkness)

"Darkness right...man you are look so cool and badass.What make you come out?"Gray asked me.

"Thanks..well I just want to enjoy this mission..besides this is my first time I get out officially.I feel wanted to slaughter that boss..if Lucy san didnt come.FYI..my dark element can sense the darkness aura..more darkness someone more evil he or she is.."I smirked sly smile.

"Woah chill buddy..hmm interesting element.So can you sense my darkness aura?"Gray asked me

"Ya.You are more devil.I could tell you posses Demon Slayer Art right..one of my derived darkness element"I told him.

Gray flinched.

"Geesh you might handsome and look playboy but you really scared and baddass.Ok so what you  wanna do when we arrive there"Gray asked me.

"Follow your plan but I will do my part when perfect time come.Lets go"I said to him

Gray just nodded only.We arrived at the factory entrance.The guards  detained us.Gray played his role..the guard believe easily.Without Gray knowing...I sucked the guards darkness aura..Hmm sweet but not really dark.

Hmm sweet but not really dark

Gray didnt notice...I turned back and saw two guards laid unconsciously with black mark on their bodies.Thats my another darkness ability..Curse!.One who got curse..would be my underlings.Their souls were in my hand..easy to be said I can control them.

"Err Darkness why you stop..we need to rush"Gray said.

"Oh okay Gray san"I jogged towards him.

I grinned my sly smile.The plans work easily.Next phase

Charlotte and Natsu who arrived at entrancw shocked after looking at the guards with full of black talisman on their skins

"Something not right...but I dont think Gray would use his ice devil..Couod it be BBB?"Charlotte analyzed the cursing marks on the guards.

"BBB got power up?"Natsu astonished.

"Maybe..but why he do this..better dont touch .."Charlotte told  Natsu.

In the boss office....

Gabriela watched those two imposters entered into his factory.she smirked.Look like there a devil came into his nest.Hmm if she got that devil..he woupd be powerful person in this Japan.Theres

"That icy quirk boy possed demon huh

"That icy quirk boy possed demon huh..Demon Slayerr..yummy interesting..what do you think Margiqula"Gabriel asked her demon possession.

"That  boy you said is easy to be defeated but not the boy who next him.."She said.

"Huh that boy just got normal quirk only.I bet his quirk is Shadow.Lame"Gabriela scoffed.

"Oh Master you dont have idea what you said"Margiqula explained to her master.

"Shut up.I will kill that boy first"Gabriela was to arrogant to be advised 

Darkness smirked.Look like he would meet his old students.What a gloomy reunion.

"How dare.  You misuse what I teach to you girl.Dont worry your era gonna end tonight.I will deal with you Margiqula..and Lucy will deal with your vessel.Case closed"I licked my lips as this was going full of bloodlust.

✌Yo Arez here.sorry for short storied as I busy today..hope you dont mind.I will update like usually if i got really free time.Gomen!

PLUS ULTRA!!!!

TERBAIK!!!!

BERDIKARI!!!!