JUSTICE

BBB POV

Oh my goodness...how I need to resist this...how i need to take control back my body.So this was what Ojiro wanted to tell me..that Shinsou got quirk ..brainwash!...a combination quirk of Kira and Pudding.Gosh I was near with the ring bound..if walked through it..i definitely disqualified and i couldnt fight Todoroki.Think something Boboiboy!

A forcing way!

Without wasting time..I electrocuted myself using lightning power.I flinched bit.All audience shocked even my classmates.

"Hmm he electrocuted himself to gain back his conscious huh"Kaminari muttered.

"At least Amato dont wheeze"Jiro snickered.

"Thats mean"Kaminari pouted.

Finally I could control my own body.I exhausted bit.So I noticed..if I answered Shinsou..any answer or speaking...his quirk would active..

"Why you stop!..just get out"Shinsou yelled at me.

I turned back..and glared to him.How dare he controlled me.I knew if I answered him..i would be controlled again...unless...I smirked.Well it was time to he fought..

"Elemental Power..Boboiboy Leaf"I said.

3rd POV

Yeah..our cinnamon roll had show up for some action.All who saw these gasped and shocked minus Lady Fuyuki and her underlings.Kira just owh...she smiled.Look like BBB sama knew how to counter up the hypnotise quirk...well thats great plan but how it would work.

"WHAT THAT ELEMENT BASTARD GOT ANOTHER QUIRKK..DAMN"Bakugou groaned.

"I knew Amato had mentioned us that he had 7 element quirk but why I see him.."Sero sweatdropped.

"Naive?.Is it what you want to say?"Jiro said.

"Oh man..why Leaf...dont hurt "Izuku muttered.

Meanwhile Inko who watched this..gasped in horror.She knew Leaf ..a boy with naive and more cinnamon roll one.

"Oh my baby Leaf...be carefullll..huwaa.."Inko worried lot.

Back to UA stadium...

Leaf astonished when he saw many people around him.He just hmm..and looked at Shinsou who just jawdropped what he saw.

"Hmm..why we are here?"Leaf asked.

"Are you kidding me..we here fight each other.Have you lost your mind?"Shinsou made internal screaming!.

"Why Amato look so stupid?"Kaminari said.

And...yeah he got smacked by Jiro.

"Dont say like that..compare with you ..you more dumb"Jiro rolled her eyes.

"Itai..why mee"Kaminari cried comically.

"I wonder how Amato will counter his opponent...er Deku?"Uraraka looked at Izuku who was jot down note bout quirk in his notebook while muttered.

All his classmates just made poker face

"I wonder how Amato deal with Izuku behaviour"Toru said.

"Dunno girl..lets focus on fight"Mina shrugged.

Shinsou tried to control Leaf but he fail because Leaf to naive and innocent made Shinsou screamed internally.He wanted to win..and showed he was worth to be hero!....he was sick to be called villain die his quirk...everyone called him villain die his brainwash quirk...he wanted to show that his quirk can be use for good.He wanted to prove event a student from Support Class could be hero!.