HOSU CITY BEING ATTACKED

BBB POV

It was dusk..Gray,Natsu and I finished our patrolling.Yeah it was awesome as we managed to capture some theives and robbers.Sometimes we got quarrel with others Pro Heroes..especially the usage of quirk in public...and discrimination of quirkless people.Natsu nearly killed a snobbish pro hero but luckilly Gray managed to stop their useless fighting.That snoobish pro hero told us that he would lodge report bout this..

"Still angry huh Natsu?"I asked him.

"Not much  but seriously that boy nearly being killed and that damn Pro Hero apprehend him because use quirk in public.If you mother see this..she is going to berserk"Natsu pouted.

"I understand Natsu..as hero we will do anything to save those who need although we need to sacrifice our soul"I said to him.

Natsu just sighed .Gray told us to hurry as its getting dark.Suddenly..Natsu stopped as his nose caught a familiar smell.I and Gray looked at him with astonishememt.He looked at us.

"BBB,i just got smell from your friend.He isnt far from here..it scent quite similar like Igneium"Natsu told me.

Wait what!!!

Masaka!Dont tell me that scent was Lida scent!Then my phone buzzed notification.It was a  message from Izuku niisan.

"Little bro..do you meet Lida.As he didnt reply my message.He bluetick mine and beware Nomu are here.Something gonna mayhem"

Suddenly we heard several explosion that werent far from us.All citizens ran away to save themselves.We shocked.I worried bout Lida so ran to find him using my heat Ki.

"Oii BBB!!Where are you goingg!!!"Gray yelled from far.

"Im going to find Lida.Dont worry I will catch up you later!"I yelled as I ran away.

Gray sighed and he looked at Natsu who fired up.

"Lets save the citizens first.Damn.."Gray made emergency call to HQ.

Kira who was finishing with terrible report from govt. Accept a call from Grey through hologram calling.

"Yes Gray?"Kira asked him.

"Kira..Hosu is under attack with Nomu and the villains. I need a reinforcememt.The citizen are in danger..onore take this Ice Make:Ice Cannon"Gray hung up his call as he was busy handle with villains.

Kira smirked

"Fufufu..its time to release tension..Girls! Yukihira!...red code!"Kira said through intercom.

Yes finally she was going to beat some villains.Then she got call from Lady Fuyuki through hologram calling.

"Kira!What the situation now!"Lady Fuyuki was in her hero suit.

"Red code my Lady..."Kira answered

"Very well..our priority now is evacuate the citizen in our parameter area....I will  be heading soon"Lady Fuyuki shut down her calling

"Well well well..my Lady is coming.Better evacuate the citizen"Kira was in her hero costume.

In Hosu City.....

People ran away...the villains and Nomus attacked and destroyed everything...many citizen injured.The whole Hosu City was like armageddon.All Pro Heroes were fighting villains and evacuating citizens

"Use your quirkk!!!"Natsu screamed to a boy who trapped on the fire building.

That building anytime would collapsed.