AURA

Flashback ...

"Eh why niisan actived his SOS location..and what he is doing here"BBB astonished as he looked on his smartphone.

He stunned..

"Masaka!Dont tell me that niisan is facing with Stain Hero Killer.Ok this is bad!"BBB then transformed into Fire without realizing 

Todoroki watched him!

Fire Pov

"I need to hurry up!"I then rushed towards niisan location.

"Amato wait!"

I heard familiar voice.Chotto was that Todoroki!..why he was here...oh yeah forgot he chose his father hero agency that located here

"Oh Todoroki"I said.

"Do you get Midoriya SOS location too?"Todoroki asked in stoic way.

I nodded.Gah his fire ki full of thousand question.Oh BBB ..your friend was worst ever than niisan..The Conspirator!.

"Ya ya ya whatever.Now lets hurry up before its going to late"I ran as fast as I could.

Todoroki just followed me as he understood with the situation.

"Theres lot thing i need to ask you Amato especially bout your Frostfire"Todoroki monologued himself.

End of flashback....

"Next time please be specific Midoriya."Todoroki launched fire and ics column towards Hero Killer but that villain managed to dodge easily.

Todoroki groaned bit.Yeah he cannot deny that his attack more long range as Stain launched forward towards him with his blade.Todoroki cursed himself!.

"Dont forget me you crops guy...take this..hiken!!"Fire gave fire punching on Stain guts.

Stain shocked and yelled painfully.Todoroki,Izuku,Lida and Native shocked as Fire movement was so fast..

"Todoroki!Backup me..I will handle this corp guy"Fire launched forward to beat Stain.

Todoroki just agreed as he launched multiple fire attack towards Stain.Stain cursed himself as he need to face dirty and corrupted heroes.Fire didnt give any space to Stain made attack.Yeah he had enough with Stain sins!.Killing innocent pro heroes!

Ya they might snobbish but they were still human.What Stain did was unforgivable...even mother didnt killed the corruted heroes although she was really hate.

"You brat!!! I will make you feel despair !!"Stain suddenly released his killing aura in massive way.

They could tell that this aura was very nasty and full of  angst.They felt fear and despair.

"What the...."Native shocked.

"No one can kill me!!Because all of you are nasty corrupted heroes!!.Only All Might can kill me!!!"Stain yelled maniacly and..

Suddenly his movement became so furious and he attacked Fire like a predator!.Fire yelled painfully as whole his skin being cut of by stain blade.Todoroki without hesitation launched ice attack on Stain but..density murderous Stain aura made Todoroki ice destroy like nothing and yet....Stain then launched his blade on Todoroki hand.It stabbed his hand.

"Gahhh damn it!."he knelt as  his left hand injured lot.

Fire saw his friends and niisan in danger.He had no choice...

"Boboiboy Duo Split!!"Fire said.

Darkness and Water appearred.All shocked

"Two Amato!"Lida and Todoroki shocked.