REUNITE

It was recess..Izuku,Asui and Mineta went to meet Aizawa sensei.Three of them were curious why they being called.They entered into Aizawa sensei office.Aizawa was with a volutopus woman..and made Mineta drooled but he being aim a gun from her.All gasped and Aizawa sensei sighed heavily.

"One wrong step..you nut gonna gone"she said in killimg aura.

"Knock it off Mineta or I cannot save you this time"Aizawa sensei said in stoic mode.

Izuku and Asui gulped.The woman then introduced herself as Kira.She told she was asked BBB to meet them.Izuku eager to meet his little brother but Kira said BBB was fine.

"Yeah..you actually got it.I noticed when you are in Earth mode...you knew how to make food more delicious and manage to kick my taste bud...and my terrakinesis"mother said to me.

I jawdropped.I inherited duo quirks.Okay i was like Todoroki!!.

"Wait i thought i  am quirkless..and beside I got this power from sphere power"I comfused bit.

"Well when your were born..your quirk had actived.Well it happen when you cried..and made Tok Aba house nearly destroyed..and that time we knew you inherited my quirk.We want thd best for you..we dont want you being called monster..beside at your dimension..its unusual to have quirk...so we decided to conceal your quirk by some chemical liquid..and we made it...im so sorry BBB"mother kinda sad bit .

"No mother.Im glad you do this to me.If not..im gonna turn into rampage.Anyway how and why you return to this dimension..your home "I asked her.

Mother smiled

"Well..it because AFO and All Might battle.That time..all pro heroes involved in that war.Pro Hero Gran Torino asked me for help.You can imagine..i had to make choice..between family and heroes society"mother said to me.

"So you decided to involve in that war."I said.

"Yeah..im sorry again and dont worry I will atone my sin"mother said

"No mother.You are the heroine.Our heroine.Thats why father allowed you.Now i understand why you cannot return.Im so proud to have mother like you"I hugged her.

"Thank BBB"she said.

"Anyway..he asked me to erase your memories about that attack..especially when he exposed his Fire quirk"Kira explained to them.

Three of 1A students looked each other for a while.Mineta volunteered to be erased his memories about Amato fire quirk.He was afraid if the villains took advantage on him.He might perverted but he didnt want betraying Amato.

"You know Asui -chan..i wish this person erase Mineta hentai stuff"Izuku whispered to Asui.

"Yeah kero"Asui agreed.

Then theres a door knock.A woman with gown smiled to them and before Mineta drooling...Asui gave a smack to him.

"This is Pudding,my cousin.She will erase your memories.Might little pain bit"Kira explained.

"So Izuku and Asui..I trust you guys because BBB had told me that you guys can be handled"Kira smiled.

Izuku and Asui smiled.They were happy..BBB trusted them.Mineta then sat on the chair nearby.

"Okay boy this might hurt bit."Pudding actived her quirk....

Izuku,Aizawa sensei and Asui jawdropped as Pudding touched Mineta head and she just took out film that showed his memories.Mineta was unconscious

"Thats creepy quirk..its like permanent brainwash...but thank goodness you are in good side"Izuku said after he observing Pudding quirk.

"Yeah.You are right..besides my quirk can also create another memories...ughh this boy got really hentaii.."Pudding said after she done cut memories of Fire from Mineta mind.