/ 𝕋 ℍ 𝕀 ℝ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝕊 𝔼 𝕍 𝔼 ℕ /

Hiii!

Not me finally getting a huge wolf plushie after asking for months♥️.

Ok, so I know people didn't swim at this time period, but I don't care. My story, my au, my rules.

WARNING⚠️⚠️(kissing)
———————
1 month later

"No! No! Nope—not happening!"

"Stop acting like you're in control of Y/n and mine's relationship Zachary—what's wrong with her teaching me how to swim?"

Zachary balled his fists as the thought of he and Y/n being half-naked in water together.

"Then I'm coming—"

"Hell no! You'll fucking drown me when I'm distracted!"

They heard a small laugh from the den.

"He can't—because I could die if that happened. Come on Zachary, nothings gonna happen, you promised to give him a chance and yet every time we plan some quality time you complain."

"Fine. Just go."

Zachary turned around and fled.

He was mad, very mad.

She kept spending time with him! Every time he was doing something else, she was with him! He felt as though he was taking her away from him.

"I fucking swear, she's mine. He doesn't need to learn how to swim! Fucking useless..."

:::

"Ahh!"

"Damon!"

She ran into the water thinking her mate had gotten hurt only to be snuck up on from behind.

"Boo!"

He grabbed her and dunked her underwater quickly.

"Hey, I thought you got hurt! Don't sneak up on me like that."

She laughed a bit at the end and tried to get back onto land.

"No—stay in here with me."

"But I have my clothes on, it's uncomfortable."

He pouted.

"Fine...hey—uh I think I'm getting the hang of this. I don't have to flop around anymore to stay up."

"That's good."

He hopped out of the river after Y/n, practically following her like a little pup.

He couldn't help but notice how her wet dress hung to her body.

Fuck, she's hot...

"Maybe we should head back, I don't want to worry Zachary too much. I already kind of feel bad for just leaving him, but on the other hand he does need to understand you're also my mate and I'm giving you a second chance."

She gathered the small fur blanket that she sat on earlier and led the way back to the pack after he dried off.

Damon would usually walk beside her, but he had a bit of an issue in his pants.

Her wet dress clinging to her body didn't do a good toll on him.

He wanted her, but she told him he needed her consent. And of course he agreed, but suddenly all the thoughts of Zachary kissing her at random moments, cuddling her, putting his hands all over her without even asking... came to his mind.

It angered him.

How could he do everything without her consent, but he can't even get a peck on the cheek?!