/ 𝕋 𝕎 𝔼 ℕ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝔽 𝕀 𝕍 𝔼 /

Hiii!

Why yes, that is my Twitter account, and why yes, my humor is ✨immaculate✨.

Also, I watched a "100 hottest anime boys" video and Levi Ackerman wasn't in the top 10...

Hopefully this is out on time.(It was not, and I'm sorry)

WARNING ⚠️
———————
"I can't believe it..."

"Fucking go right now."

Ace nodded, carrying Y/n over his shoulder.

At first, Ace was hesitant about the plan. Zachary waking up was very likely as they would be dead on the spot.

But he didn't wake up.

The lack of sleep must of caught up to him. Ace thought how much of a terrible mate he was for not even flinching when his mate was pulled out of his arms.

He ran.

Round 2...

:::

She shifted in his arms, waking up slowly.
She felt confused when she felt herself being carried over a shoulder.

Where is Zachary taking me? And like this? He knows it hurts me.

The digging shoulder in her stomach wasn't a pleasant feeling, so she spoke up while opening her eyes.

"Zachary, what are—ACE?!"

"Shhh, calm down."

She struggled against him.

"Let me go! Where's Zachary?!"

"No where near. Now stop struggling! We have a long ways to go."

She kept hitting his back.

"No please! I want Zachary! Why are you doing this!?"

"He's an evil fuck! And killed your entire town! How could someone like that deserve a girl like you?!"

She scoffed at his words.

"He didn't kill my village!"

"Oh really? Yet everything else I said seemed pretty true, correct?"

Oh.

"W-well..."

"He killed your town. And he killed Matt. How could you still even be around him?"

She didn't know what to say.

Yes, Ace was right about most things.

But could he really be right about Zachary killing an entire town?

"No...he couldn't of. That would be too many people against him."

"Wasn't it a fire? He could of easily started a fire and kept the people inside the town. Except you of course. He planned to keep you safe and tidy."

No, I refuse to believe that he could ever do something like that.

"I don't believe you."

"Well, you said you didn't believe me about everything else, yet they were all true."

She tried her best to give him a glare, but it was hard as she was facing the opposite direction of his face.

"Everything else being true means nothing. It would be like me saying a steak is a bakery item, and when others refuse, I bring up that I own a bakery and bake for a living. Even though what you said was true about a lot of things, I still don't believe you about him killing an entire town."

"Fine, but you will eventually. And when you do, I'll be right here comforting you."

She didn't like how that sounded. For some odd reason, she's grown a huge dislike for Ace. Even before he kidnapped her again.

Maybe it was the mate bond(?)

Since Zachary hates Ace, maybe that's the reason she hates Ace.

No matter, his touch against her legs felt terrible.

An uneasy feeling suddenly entered her stomach after his words, and it wasn't the shoulder digging into it.

Then, she fainted.

!/?/$/&?/')/)&/(/!/&/$/)/?/&&/
"Yes she'll be fine. She needs fruits, like blueberries. She'll probably only want to be with you. Being alone isn't good for her right now. And if she faints again, I'm always near Alpha. Just calm down, if the others see you like this what would they think?"
(/);?/$/)&$/(/$/)/&/$/)&/&/$/

:::

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE JAKE?! I KNOW YOU DID SOMETHING!"

"I don't know Alpha. It's unfortunate, but we can't go on another search party. So let's get ready fo—"

His words were cut short by a slap to the face. He looked to see his mate.

"Jake...what did you do?"

She asked in a stern yet soft tone. She knew he had something to do with this, but as been proven before, yelling at him doesn't do anything.

"I didn't do anything."

She glared at him.

"Jake..."

He huffed, and looked at his alpha sternly.

"Fine. I got rid of her, but don't worry, she's still alive. Though if I really wanted it my way, she'd be dead."

Zachary's eyes started to change color and his body struggled to shift due to raging anger.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?! What the hell did she do to you?!"

His voice was pure demonic. If Y/n were to hear it herself, she'd run the opposite direction.

"She's human. And I smelt him on her. All fucking over her! She deserves to di—"

"WHO?! WHAT MALE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! BECAUSE I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT ANY MALE THAT CAME NEAR HER IS EITHER DEAD OR AWAY!"

Jake could see the cruel anger, lust for blood, and intensity in his eyes. All aimed at him.

"Matt. The one who killed my father."

He spat out the name like it was rotten deer.

The earth shook beneath them shook.

That growl...

One that nobody should live to feel.

"Matt?! That piece of trash I slaughtered for being close to Y/n?"

"W-what? Y-you killed him..."

Jake widened his eyes, in disbelief of the news, and the fact that all his actions were for nothing.

"Yeah, I fucking did! HOW THE FUCKING HELL THOUGH COULD YOU HOLD Y/N ACCOUNTABLE FOR HIS ACTIONS?! HUH?!"

"So Y/n was..."

He lost his voice.

"Y/n didn't know a single damn thing about what he fucking did."

Jake dropped to his knees.

He's already dead. The Alpha, killed him...and now Luna is stuck with that disgusting ex-Alpha.

"Shit!"

"I hope you feel terrible and feel like a fucking little disgrace! Now, let me go win round 2 of this cat and mouse game, and I'll talk about your punishment when I come back with your Luna."
—————————
I really hope you enjoyed!

Suggestions and constructive criticism are accepted:)

See y'all next time

Love ya