/ 𝕋 𝕎 𝔼 ℕ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝕋 𝕎 𝕆 /

Hiii!

I'm sorry this took a while. I had like no time to go on my phone these past days. My stepsister and I finally started to watch Hunter x Hunter and we really into it. Then family came over like everyday and being on your phone with them there is like a death-wish. Then homework.

WARNING⚠️
——————-
Thursday

3:25 AM

3rd POV

"What do you mean by mate? I think I heard Ace mention it, but I didn't understand it much as I didn't believe him at the time and so I decided not to listen to him."

"Basically, you are like my soulmate, my other half; without you I could die due to depression, and a broken heart."

She lightly gasped.

"S-so would that be the same for me? If I'm away from you for too long, would I die?"

"It's a possibility, although the mate bond isn't as strong for humans."

Y/n hummed, showing she understood.

How am I so clam right now? He's literally a werewolf! Do I hug him? Do I just sit here?

"So, with you now aware of who I am and what I need, hug me."

She felt a pang—a good one though—in her stomach and immediately hugged him, straddling him in the process.

She felt him sniff her hair, and she felt his muscles relaxed under her.

"Is that why you love me? You know, you told me in the room. You said you loved me."

"You're my mate. Yes, the mate bond plays a huge part in my love for you, but I've grown more love for you everyday myself. You're the only one in the world whom I would go on my knees for."

She didn't know how to respond.

Is that why I like him? Was it the mate bond, or are my feelings actually my feelings?

"We need to start walking again soon—"

"Where are we going?"

Zachary's eyes widened at the question.

"If I remember correctly, I once read a book about werewolves in school and it said something about dens. Are you taking us to a den?"

"Sort of"

He suddenly stood up with Y/n in his arms.

"Oh!"

"I'm holding you like this the rest of the way. Before we arrive where I want us to be, just promise me one thing. Don't freak out. And know that I've always planned on taking you here one day, I guess it just has to happen earlier."

She nodded slightly, leaning her head onto his shoulder and getting comfortable.

:::

It's been about thirty minutes.

No one has spoke.

Silence welcomed them.

But it was a comfortable silence.

Soon to be broken.

"OH MY GOSH!"

Both Y/n and Zachary flinched.

Yet Zachary recognized that voice.

"Damn it Angela!"

He whisper-yelled.

"It's the Luna!"

Y/n suddenly became nervous and scared. She was startled by the voice and now she felt self-conscious with all these strange people coming towards them. She couldn't see much in the dark, but she could see all of their silhouettes.