/ 𝕋 ℍ 𝕀 ℝ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝔼 𝕀 𝔾 ℍ 𝕋 /

Hiii!

^stats for this book, Americans from the US, what state do y'all live in—let's bond.

Hope y'all had a good new year day, my mom and stepdad forced my stepsister and I to come and cheer with them so we didn't get to sing love is an open door into the new year😔

WARNING⚠️⚠️(no gore but mentions of it)
——————-
"Where is he?!"

"Who the fuck are you talking about!? Get the fuck off my pack!"

The women in charge of the trespassing group looked over at Zachary.

"Oh! There you are Damon—and what do you mean by pack? You need to come back home—"

"Sorry but my name is Zachary, I'd rather not be mistaken for that fucker. And I'm sorry to say you can't have Damon."

Y/n was watching from the den when she felt someone behind her.

"Damon?! Who are those people?"

"The ones I ran from, they were in charge of the cell I grew up in..."

Suddenly he picked Y/n up and ran the opposite direction.

"We need to get you to safety. Once I find a good place I'm going back—I won't let them find you or hurt you."

"But—"

He shushed and slowed down to where he thought of hiding her.

"Here, hide in the hollow tree. I'll be back soon. Please, just stay here."

After he secured her, he dashed back to the pack.

Fuck, how'd they find me?

"Oh stop trying to trick us! Get back now! Ever since you ran off 5 pups have followed in your footsteps and ran off—"

"Good—they'll live a better life that way."

Damon spoke as he neared Zachary and the older werewolves.

They looked at Damon, then Zachary, then back at Damon.

"Oh...now I get it—you're Blake's other son, the one I couldn't get my hands on."

A women with many wrinkles that stood at 5'11 said.

"How unlucky that you two have met—but no matter, Damon if you don't come along I'll kill even more pack members here."

"Eh, go ahead. It's not like I care, my pack only consists of rogues that are trained day in and night. The ones you've killed were newer, I barely even knew them."

She stared at Zachary, and didn't like his smug smirk.

"What about your mate?"

She laughed a bit as both males visibly tended up and the smirk was wiped off Zachary's face.

"You're very bad at hiding things Damon, always have been. I can smell the horrid scent of a human girl on both of you. The only reason that would be is she is your mate."

Fuck.

Zachary quickly glared at Damon hoping he hid her well enough.

"Now, if I would to do something to this girl, would you then comply Damon?"

"Touch her and I'll kill you."

She laughed again.

"Aww, is someone trying to be protective. You're making me laugh—"

She was interrupted by a loud and monstrous growl coming from Zachary and widened her eyes at the beast form.

He shifted.