/ 𝕋 ℍ 𝕀 ℝ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝕊 𝕀 𝕏 /

Hiii!

^the artwork I created trying to suppress the negative emotions in me.

Yes, Ace is dead get over it.😭♥️🥺💕😌

AND, I hope finals went well for my fellow US Americans and also that was the main reason this was extra late for me(mine went well for once 🥳). Along with sleeping over at my friends house for her birthday and having a Christmas party right after on Saturday night(it was family only). And then Today was just hectic for some odd reason.

WARNING⚠️
———————
"Now Damon..."

She rubbed her hands over his back with burn scars.

...are you gonna try and steal food again."

The 11 year old lycan shook his head and the older lady smiled.

"Good boy. Now get dressed and mop the kitchen floor. Quickly!"

He threw on the ripped shirt and tried as best as he could to walk steadily.

He glared at the 17 year old lycan that laughed at his state.

"Aww...did the little brat get punished?"

"I didn't even do it! You lied to her!"

He tried to swing at him but was quickly kicked to the ground.

"Ha! Like you could even get a scratch on me. Life lesson kid—not everything is fair. If you didn't do something wrong, then you should of fought more. Instead you just let it happen. What a fucking coward. If this keeps up, not even your mate will like you."

P r e s e n t

"Stop! Stop keeping my mate from me! You are in no position to decide who should be around her!"

"Even if it was up to her, she would still not want you around! Even after countless times of explaining; YOU STILL WON'T ADMIT WHAT YOU DID WRONG!"

They went back and forth as Y/n started to get anxious. The constant screams wouldn't stop and it felt like her heart was beating faster and faster.

"I don't like this...I mean—I don't like Damon, but the fighting...it's making me anxious."

"Here drink some water. I would suggest bringing you to the river but with everything going on, I don't think either of your mates would allow that."

Angela sat by her and gave Y/n a comforting side hug.

"Hey...it's going to be fine. I'm sure Zachary won't let him near you. But—I know I shouldn't really speak in this and yes I know what Damon did was wrong—don't you think he needs to give his side of the situation. You said yourself that he was raised in some kind of cell. That isn't normal for werewolves or lycans. And maybe how he was grown...he was told that rape isn't a thing. Again, you said he has slept with many girls. What if...he was raised to never ask for consent?"

After speaking Angela couldn't help but feel a bit guilty. It sounded like she was totally on Damon's side and wasn't even taking Y/n into consideration at all.

"But don't get me wrong, I—"

"No...y-you're right. It's just thinking back on that scene terrifies me. To know if those werewolves didn't come he would've actually gone through with it. I'm mad at both him and the environment he describes he was raised in."

Angela rubbed her arm and suggested that she try and take a nap. Reassuring her that the fighting will die down.

She put a thicker fur skin over her head to block out the fight and she ended up falling asleep pretty quick.

"I guess I should go check on Jake.."

Even though she was disappointed in her mate's actions—she loved him. It hurt her a lot when she was told he was going to get tortured.

She even had to tie him up.

Slowly, she walked to the torture room.

-

"You won't even let me have a moment with her! I won't even do anything, just let me talk with her!"

"No. Never. You hurt her—"

He was interrupted.

"Fine! Ok—I'm sorry...just please, please let me talk to her."

Zachary glared at him.

"It's not me you have to say sorry to."

"Tch, you won't even let me near her."

:::

"Y/n..."

Zachary walks up to her sleeping form and rubbed her cheek.

"I really don't want you to talk to him alone...but I guess you have to."

Damon walked up from behind him rolling his eyes.

"Y/n, wake up."

Damon shook her lightly and her eyes fluttered open to be met with his.

She flinched slightly.

"We have to talk, alone. Without Zachary."

She nodded her head, more or so happy she slept through the rest of the fight.

They walked in the forest near the pack and neither of them have talked. Damon was contemplating on how to start the conversation.

Just spit it out! She won't hate you after, right?

"Hey—look I'm sorry. How I was raised...I didn't know that—that was a bad thing to, umm—"

"To have sex without my consent."

Damon looked down.

"I can assume that consent means your feelings in a way."

"Yes, it's basically my side of approval for intercourse. But—I've been thinking and although what you did disgusts me and hurt me...y-you didn't know. But again! It won't be forgotten that quick."

He only nodded and they continued walking.

"Can I—erm—hug you? It's just I've seen you do it with Zachary and I'm kind of jealous. I know I was really forward with you when we first encountered, but I'm really sorry about that. Please don't hate me...I just want a hug."

She stopped walking and gazed softly at him.

He looked back at her and they stood in a comfortable silence for a bit.

Suddenly, she walked towards him and threw her arms around his neck where as he bent down a sit and circled his arms around her waist.

Fuck...this feels good. It must be nice for Zachary. Getting to do this whenever he wants. But now I'm here—and I won't leave her. She doesn't hate me. My mate doesn't hate me.

"It will take a while, but if you prove yourself...then I think we can work this out."

"Really?!"

He moved up looking at her with wide eyes.

"Of course."

He hugged her again, happy and content.

Connection.

They finally formed a connection.
———————
Omg how was it? Yes, this chapter I guess did go a bit fast—but I like it so that's that.

Ok so I may or may not be doing a Christmas special one shot...I want to post it on Christmas Eve but idk. It will not be based off any of my stories. Purely just a Christmas yandere special.

Suggestions and constructive criticism are accepted:)

See y'all next time

Love ya