/ 𝕋 ℍ 𝕀 ℝ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝔽 𝕀 𝕍 𝔼 /

Hiii!

^Ok, so before you read just understand I barely write gore and I'm very bad at it. I spent a lot of time trying to make this perfect. I don't know if it's detailed enough, or good enough. Pls just accept it and get the idea.😭✋

WARNING⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️(GORE GORE GORE)——————-"What the fuck is going on?!"

——————-
"What the fuck is going on?!"

"You've been my beta long enough now to know exactly what's going on."

Fear clouded Jake's eyes as he could see the blood-lust in Zachary's.

While Ace on the other hand was still waking up, not fully grasping the situation.

Zachary then walked over to the right wall and pulled down a lever, revealing all kinds of torturing tools.

And not the sexual kinds.

"Wait wait wait—look Alpha I'm sorry ok! I didn't know Matt was already dead I swear and—"

"And? You have no excuse for bribing someone to steal my mate! You have no excuse not to be punished! You're just lucky you're walking out of here alive, unlike the one beside you."

Jakes eyes widened at his words.

He's not going to kill me?

"You're mate is vital for my mate so if you died then she would die and I can't have that."

Angela...I owe her a big apology.

"But Ace on the other hand, has no reason or excuse step outside ever again."

"Huh? What's going on?!"

This time, Damon groaned and effortlessly kicked his stomach to which that led his chair the fall and crush his arms that were tied behind him.

"AHHG—"

"Shut the hell up."

Damon said as he released his foot off of his mouth.

"Make another sound and off goes your other hand."

Zachary fought down the feeing of envy as he wanted to first kick and pulled out a whip.

It was just a starter, nothing too bad.

"Take Ace to the other room, through that other door, I need to be alone with him and then we can switch off."

With no response Damon dragged him, ignoring the cries of pain that followed from dragging him arms across the stubble ground.

"You know...I just find it humorous that you could actually think you'd be able to keep Y/n away from me, away from this pack. You didn't even listen to your mate! I've tortured many souls—deserving of pain or not, but now here you are in front of me. I know your limits and I'm more than delighted to go beyond them."