/ 𝕋 𝔼 ℕ /

Hiii!

Today consisted of a timed 100 point project and a timed English paragraph. IM DOING GREAT.

Oof, I live in California, and if you haven't heard already, we have TONS of deadly and huge fires all over the state, and guess who is probably gonna have to evacuate the state🥰you called it, mEeeEeEeeEe...(but seriously my house smells like a campfire, it's actually very scary and concerning, many people have lost their homes and have no where to go)

I hope this chapter is good, I'm having doubts, but I've worked on it for a while so I hope you all like it.

WARNING ⚠️
—————-
Tuesday

2:34 PM

3rd POV

As the soul bounded mates continue to sleep soundly in the girl's bed, a raging war ends back at the rogue alpha's pack.

"Take the pups, if refused, kill them" the rogue beta stated to his pack as the demolished pack's alpha watches from afar in fury.

He had just come back from successfully creating a treaty with a nearby pack to see his entire pack in shambles with just children left.

"I'm coming for you Zachary. I will never let you live happily after this."

The alpha was extremely angry. His mate died a couple years ago from sickness, yet he actually didn't care for her, so he didn't care about not having her anymore, but he did care about his pack.

Many people found it very odd how he didn't care about his mate, but she cheated on him many times and tried to betray him. That was enough for the mate bond to decrease.

Yet now that his pack is gone, he has nothing.

"And I stand by that."

꧁꧂

Y/n started to awake, feeling the sun from her window shine on her face, only to look over and see eyes just staring at her.

When he realized she was awake, he immediately turned away.

Fuck, that was embarrassing. Waking up just to see me staring at her.

Although all his worries went away as he heard a small laugh.

"You don't have to be embarrassed. After all you're just looking out for me."

He was glad to see her happy for a second. He knew it wouldn't last as she just woke up and isn't comprehending what she learned this morning. But he still savored it.

And of course, after a minute, her beautiful smile went away, replacing it with a frown. Laughing with some other guy while Matt just died, how low could I go? Even if he never knew my feelings, it's still disrespectful.

The beast jumped up from the bed and walked around to Y/n's side, taking her hand in his.

"Come on Y/n, let's go to the meadow. After yesterday, I can tell it's your happy place and you need it right now."

She didn't argue and got out of bed to put on comfortable flats. He dragged her out of the house and down the street, of course with many townspeople looking at them weird.

"She can't possibly already trust the new guy."

"Her best friend just died, she should be at home, not being dragged somewhere by a stranger."

"I don't know why, but I'm uncomfortable with her alone with him, he's literally a stranger and she needs someone she knows by her side right now."