/ 𝕋 𝕎 𝔼 ℕ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝕆 ℕ 𝔼 /

Hiii!

I'm not trying to hate on Blackpink, but they didn't have to hit that hard. Like, they could at least let me breath.

I'm so sorry this took like extra long. I was having a hard time writing out the words and I got my first hate comment which withdrew a lot of motivation from me. I have a weak body mentally and I ended up crying at literally midnight. Yet I have to realize now as my stories gain more readers, hate comments are inevitable and a lot of people actually helped me so I survived my first hate comment. But here it is now and I hope you like it.

WARNING⚠️
——————-
Thursday

2:31 AM

Zachary's POV

"W-what? Y/n I've been looking for you! I thought you were dead! I took a walk in the forest because I thought you rejected me, and you think I killed your town?!"

"I—I'm sorry, i—it's just that...m—my town, t—they are all—and Ace..."

I run up to her immediately, taking her in my arms, comforting her.

"Hey, shhh. It's ok, you're ok. I'm just as shocked as you are. But we need to move. Whatever happened here, it could happen to us too."

"But..."

I shushed her once again.

"It's ok."

She sobbed in my arms, shaking too.

I have to get her out of here. The ash and smoke could harm her.

"We have to go."

I whispered.

She nodded slowly, still crying.

"Where will we go?"

"I don't know Y/n, I don't know. But we need to move."

Nodding once again, she turned around, but she didn't move.

"Y/n, we need to go."

"But..."

I don't have time for this.

I took her in my arms, and over my shoulder.

"I don't want you to get hurt so I have to do this. If you want down, then you have to promise me that you will walk with me."

"I-I can't promise that."

Then it's decided.

:::

"Here, let's take a break."

I place her gently down on the dirt. I wanted to have us take a break for a while, but no place has been flat enough until this place.

"Are you tired? Am I too heavy?"

"No!—I mean no, you aren't. I wanted to give your stomach a rest from my shoulder."

She nodded.

I have to work on how I say things. I have to stop yelling everything and sounding eager as fuck.

I saw some tears leaving her eyes again.

Sitting beside her, I bring her in my lap.

"Shhh, it's ok. Let it all out, I'm here for you."

"My town! J—just gone! How did this happen?! I—what did I do wrong? Why was I the only one that got to survive?"

Because you were the only pure and worthy one in that entire town.