/ 𝕋 ℍ 𝕀 ℝ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝔽 𝕆 𝕌 ℝ /

Hiii!

^^^new book teaser; cover.

It's been hectic for no apparent reason and I got distracted by many things on my week off. Updating late is taking a huge toll on me, like you guys have no idea how upset I get when I realize I'm going to release ANOTHER late update.

WARNING⚠️
———————
The twins walked in the room, to which Zachary was surprised with an unconscious Ace with one less hand.

He looked towards the bed and found the missing hand.

Oh that's where it is.

"Oh, yeah I was rushing at this part and killing him would take too much time so I just roughed him up a bit."

I guess I need to up my game. Roughing up for me is just a few broken bones.

"Well I want him conscious as we kill him, so pick him up."

"Where are we going?"

I really don't want to take him there, but I have to.

"To my pack—don't ask me questions about it! And now, you can help me with two bodies."

:::

No matter, it was hard for Y/n.

She knew that Zachary had every right to slaughter Ace, but looking at his unconscious body as they walked back to the pack was torturous.

It almost made her regret giving Zachary the "go ahead".

Almost.

He would have killed her.

She couldn't forget that.

She tugged on her mate's clothes that the hospital gave him.

He hummed.

"Do you think the girls at the pack will let me borrow their clothes?"

"Oh—well I was already planning on giving you some of my clothes."

She blushed at his words and hid her face in his neck.

"W-well they'll be too big for me..."

"Baby, are you calling me fat?"

She shot up immediately not expecting those words.

"No of course not! I was just—"

"I only joking don't worry. Sure, I'll have someone lend you their clothes."

His laughter filled her ears and she relaxed. For a second she actually thought she offended him.

While a few feet behind them a certain twin practically gagged at the horrendous laughter.

Suddenly he felt a small struggle.

You've got to be fucking kidding me! Right now!?

As Ace started to wake fully, he struggled more.

"W-what the fuck?!"

One minute he was attacked in the hospital, and the next he's over a man's shoulder.

He pain from his wrist caught up with him and he started to scream.

"Where the fuck is my hand?!"

Amongst this, Y/n count help but feel a bit scared.

He's gonna hate me. He's gonna hate me until his last breath. But...would that even affect me?

I mean sure, he'll be upset...but he hurt me.