/ 𝕋 ℍ 𝕀 ℝ 𝕋 𝔼 𝔼 ℕ /

Hiii!

I was supposed to post this early due to a punishment, but I honestly couldn't. I got most of it completed really early, but then my step grandparents(so much better than their son I don't know how my stepfather is the son of those angels) and took us mini golfing—I got first out of the five kids— and then took us to eat and by the time I got home, bitch I fucking pasted out, like damn.

Oh yeah cause my mom as stepfather left us alone to go party til 2 am🥰

Remember this is 2 weeks later in the story.

WARNING⚠️
——————
Wednesday

8:32 AM

Y/n's POV

"I'm so glad that you are getting better. It's a hard time right now for all of us."

"Yes, it really is. It's hard, but I'm getting through it. Your muffin will be out shortly."

Martha gave me a small smile and walked over to a table.

"Y/n, how do you sift flour?"

I laugh at the sight in front of me. A large man with flour all over him staring intensely at a piece of paper.

"Here I'll show you, just pour some into this bowl. The one with holes and slightly shake it above the main mixing bowl."

I took his hands in mine and guided him through it.

"There you go. Now try it on your own."

I turned around and grabbed an already made muffing from the counter and walked over to Martha.

"Here you go ma'am. That'll be 2 dun."

She gave me the money and then thanked me for her muffin.

I walked back in the kitchen to see Zachary sifting well.

"You're doing a good job."

He flinched once he heard me.

"Not really, I think I need another tutorial."

"But you were doing so good."

He looked away from my direction.

"No, you probably just caught me at a good moment. I'd rather you help me again so I can get better."

I couldn't help but laugh a bit.

"Well, I'm glad you are taking this seriously."

I take his hands in mine once again, and show him how to sift properly. I heard a low moan, but decided to ignore it as I heard someone come in.

"Ok, you should be good now."

:::

Zachary's POV

Gosh today was tiring.

The only thing getting me through was Y/n, I have no idea how she does this everyday for a living. And how she can even remember all those fucking recipes, gosh.