/ 𝕋 𝕎 𝔼 ℕ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝕋 ℍ ℝ 𝔼 𝔼 /

Hiii!

I'm just gonna drop that photo—

Let's see if y'all can guess my name. It means Leader of the elves. If someone guesses it, I'll probably mention it in the next chapter.

And yes, these multiple, multiple chapters have been all in the spam of just hours in the book.

WARNING⚠️
——————
Thursday

3:52 AM

3rd POV

"Matt...how do you know Matt?"

Y/n became genuinely confused, and also extremely scared, when the unknown man growled her dead best friend's name.

A loud growl was heard after that and the werewolf charged at his destined Luna.

"Ahh!"

In a blur, the out-of-control beta was on the floor, with the Alpha on top of him.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?!"

Those words came out as a ferocious growl. The lycan's monstrous side was coming out due to the anger boiling inside of him.

"Matt! His scent is all over her! She deserves to die!"

Y/n, horrified at the situation, didn't know what to do other than cry. Bringing Matt back up and the tension all across the pack, brought too many emotions into her, to which she could not handle.

She fainted.

But luckily, Lia was already very close to her and caught her before she could be harmed.

"Luna! No, wake up! Alpha get over here!"

Lia called out for her Alpha. Normally, she would just heal the person, but since this was the Luna she needed the Alpha to be there.

She was already sickened at the beta's actions and now the Luna has fallen unconscious.

"Alpha!"

She called once more.

He turned his head away from the beta, and immediately let him go when he saw his mate.

"What happened to her!?"

"She fainted. It's probably a lot for her right now and when she wakes up, you need to make sure she is in a comfortable environment for at least 24 hours before introducing her to everyone."

He nodded quickly and led Lia in his den to heal her, completely forgetting about what caused her unconscious.

The angry beta glared at the Alpha's den, and his angry mate ran towards him.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Is sleeping outside not enough for you!? Want to sleep by the river and freeze to death instead!? Because that seems very tempting right now!"

"I smelled him! Matt! It was very faded, but it was there!"

Angela had to collect herself before she personally murdered her own mate.

"Well obviously, they lived in the same, might I add small, town! Of course they'll cross paths! And also, Y/n had no knowledge of the werewolf world before meeting Alpha, so even if they were friends, she isn't at fault, nor would she be if she did know about us!"

"I want revenge! I want him to die and that wasn't some "crossed paths" scent! It's a scent that has lingered on her for a while. I don't care that she is the Alpha's mate, I want her—"

He was stopped by a slap on the face.

"Don't you dare finish that line! I can't believe you right now! You wanna talk about your father dying and wanting revenge, the Alpha killed my father! Do you see me trying to murder him, or you for being his 'friend'? No, you don't."