/ 𝕋 𝕎 𝔼 𝕃 𝕍 𝔼 /

Hiii!

I'm literally starving.

Also, the Ice Cream mv is literally so good along with the song, it's just sad how haters ruin everything.(if you're a blink, you know exactly what I mean)

AND: you guys have to pick a punishment for me because I was really late this time

I updated this because I realized I didn't give a time, day and POV.

WARNING ⚠️
——————
Tuesday

9:23 PM

3rd POV

"Well why didn't his house burn down?"

Y/n asked confused. She too didn't understand, just like the girl in the story.

"I'll tell you another time, for now, drink your warm tea and get ready for bed."

She nodded and took the tea to her room. The beast bit his lips as he watched her walk away.

"It's because he didn't even have a house. And he's also the one who started the fire."

The man leaning on the wall said once Y/n was out of the room. Zachary glared at the werewolf in front of him, wanting to slaughter him.

"I don't need your comments. And you better sleep outside or else I'll drag you out there myself."

"What's wrong with the couch?"

Ace smirked. He liked getting on the beast's nerves, knowing he wouldn't do anything since his mate is here.

"The dog sleeps outside."

"You're a werewolf to-"

The ex-alpha was interrupted.

"I think we both know I'm more than just a werewolf."

Just then the girl came back in the room, with a thin nightgown on that flowed to her mid thighs. She had a now half full cup of tea in her hand, sipping some as she approached the men.

"Zachary, could you sleep with me again? I don't know why but I slept really well in your arms, and I just need some company right now."

"Of course Y/n, drink the rest of your tea and we'll then get to bed."

She nodded, sitting back on the couch where she was before, sipping her tea. With the awkward silence, she focused more on the tea and realized something.

Matt got this tea for me.

She put it down on the woodsy coffee table, biting her lips to keep her tears in. Zachary immediately realized something was wrong.

"Y/n, are you ok? What is it?"

"It's just, Matt got that tea for me."

The beast widened his eyes, cursing at himself for picking that tea as all he wanted was for her to forget him.

"Well, then, uh-"

"Here, I'll go get you some water, it's better than that tea probably."

The beast's fists and jaw clenched as the other man went to go get her some water, something only he should be doing.

Ace walked back in and handed her the cup of water.

"Thank you Ace."

Zachary couldn't help but growl lowly as his mate said another man's name. Out of instinct, he grabbed Y/n and pulled her close to him.

"Oh! Zachary, what is it?"

He didn't answer her and just glared at Ace. His wolf was slowly talking over, growling again.