/ 𝔽 𝕀 𝔽 𝕋 𝔼 𝔼 ℕ /

Hiii!

Ok, so it's come to my attention that my story is a bit confusing. I've decided to change the year to 1872 to make it more accurate. I'm sorry if you guys felt lost in the story and if I need to change anything else, please bring it up to me.

Also, I know realized my color scheme for my Wattpad page. Basically black through white. Meaning any shade of grey with white and black. Soo, y'all like the new cover????

I hope this story isn't going too slow.

WARNING⚠️⚠️
—————-
Wednesday

7:21 PM

Zachary's POV

What the hell do I do?! She's going to see this and I don't want to know what she will do with me.

Especially with seeing Ace unconscious.

"uh, shit. Um, wake up. Ace fucking wake the hell up! Ace! You little bastard!"

I kicked his body a couple times. He is not going to get me in trouble with my mate!

"Ace I swear if you don't get up right now I'll take your body myself and throw it across the fucking garden!"

He still didn't move.

Ok, well I guess I'll just take matters in my own hands. As I'm about to pick him up, he groans. I kick him and his eyes immediately open up.

"Get up and help me fix this."

"No, you did this so it's your fault."

He stood up, wobbling a bit. I had to restrain from making a comment about his now bruised jaw. It looked great.

"You deal with this while I go to Y/n. She is supposed to clean me up after dinner, but maybe she'll do it a bit early."

He starts to walk away, actually thinking that he'll get alone time with my mate. I grab the back of his neck and pull him towards me.

"Nice try, but my mate is in a good mood and if you fucking ruin it, I will kill you the moment she falls asleep. I'm giving you chances since you are an ex-alpha, but at this point I don't care."

He glared at me, but did the smart move and stayed here.

"Fine, but you do realize that you can't just fix a destroyed plant. It's literally torn apart."

"Yes you can, just make it look good. It's doesn't have to be completely fixed."

He rolled his eyes at my statement.

"Doesn't your little rogue pack like, strive in plants? Wouldn't you know that you can't just make a plant look good."

"Yes you can. Just make it look good while I pick up some from my garden. Then tomorrow some time I'll replace it with some from mine."

He just stared at me.

"Wait are you saying I have to fix it by myself while you get to go and just pick up some tomatoes?!"

I shrugged while shifting into my wolf, running away from the now mad werewolf.

It's his fault for testing me. Next time don't talk about my mate and our relationship.

:::

Finally, I got back. I didn't think anything through like how I'm going to even bring back four tomatoes as I kind of forgot the basket. So I had to walk in my human form.

Well, more like fast walk.

I take a breath of relief as I see Ace just finishing up the plant.

Was it a good idea to leave my mate with Ace? No. But I can't let him go to my garden and I couldn't upset my mate so it was the only way.

"Took you long enough."

"Shut the hell up, I had to walk back. I see you are basically done so let's go back inside."

He was about to comment back but I shut him up with a glare. I do not need his little comments which he thinks are much needed, when instead it'll cost his life.

I toss the tomatoes in the basket real quick and head inside.

"Hey, I got them all."

"Oh, it took you a while. I was about to check on you but I guess you're here now. I'll take the vegetables, thank you."

I handed her the tomatoes while Ace handed her some other vegetables.

Y/n went back to the kitchen and I instantly became bored.

"Do you need help with anything else Y/n?"

"No I'm fine Zachary. You can just relax on the couch or watch me."

Watching her it is.

:::

"Did you actually like it or are you lying to me?"

"I promise you, that was one of the best meals I've ever had."

She smiled at my response.

"Good, I'm glad you like my meals."

She picked up the last plate on the table and set it on her cleaning table.

She looked beautiful.

I mean, she always looks beautiful. But every time I see her I can't help but praise her.

Those sparkling (e/c) eyes, silky (h/c) hair, cute button nose, those lips that tease me every time she talks, her soft (s/c) skin which I ache to feel under my own skin, and her gorgeous body.

Damn I got lucky.

I couldn't help myself but look down to her ass, biting my lip.

"You know it's not respectful to look at a woman's ass."

I heard Ace's voice behind me.

"It's disrespectful for those disgusting human males to do so. She's my mate and the one I'm destined to be with. It's a whole other story if you looked at her ass and if I caught you doing it I would kill you instantly."

He just shook his head.

"Did you just call humans disgusting? You do realize your mate is a-"

"I called human men disgusting because they are. They don't deserve human females."

I swear every word that comes out of his mouth is straight up irritating. His mouth opened again but just then Y/n came to us.

Something came over me and I don't know what it was, but it made me do something I would never regret.

"Ok, I'm d—Mmm!"

I kissed her.

Gripping her waist and the back of her neck, I passionately kissed her. She never fought back, instead she hesitantly kissed back still shocked.

After she kissed back I became more aggressive. I finally kissed her. I could just feel the beast inside of me jump around in glee.

I kissed her.

All right in front of Ace.

Hmph! That should show him his place.
——————
I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT HE KISSED HER SO THAT SHOULD MAKE UP FOR IT!

Also I finally got a notebook for my Wattpad stories so with me planning it out on paper, I should hopefully start updating back on regular schedule.

And if you are a boy reading this don't take any offense to Zachary, I'm not trying to degrade y'all, I love everyone😘

Suggestions and constructive criticism are accepted:)

Love ya