/ 𝕋 𝕎 𝔼 ℕ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝕊 𝔼 𝕍 𝔼 ℕ /

Hiii!

Any blinks here? Who cried throughout the entire documentary? And honestly I have so much respect for how they showed a lot of other kpop groups when talking about the evolution of kpop and how many people contributed to the success. So much respect.

READ: I ADDED A LITTLE WOLF PUN/JOKE, FIRST ONE TO FIND IT WILL GET MY HEART POURED ON THEM.

Also: I may or may not of loss track of time while reading yoai. I do it to relive my stress off of school and got too into it, sorry.

Also: I've stopped giving the day and time as I'm lazy, when I edit this later on I might add it, but I'm just so desperate to upload these.

WARNING⚠️
——————-
They are near.

I've masked my scent so he doesn't see me coming.

Gosh, I can feel her near.

So close.

I need her in my arms.

Now.

I can't fucking believe she was taken again.

AGAIN!

Probably filling her head with any bad thing he has in his mind about me.

I can't have that.

HE IS NOT HER MATE, I AM!

She is mine, not his.

Jake...

I'm gonna kill him.

But, that would mean Angela would soon die of heartbreak, and surprisingly enough, she is one of the only people I'm trusting Y/n with.

So I guess I'll just have to punish him really hard.

"Y/n, you can't...or..."

Is that them?!

I stopped running full speed, trying to create as little noise as possible.

I hear the faint sounds, but no sight of them yet.

Fuck!

But they are near, so I should still calm down.

I slowly jog over to the direction the sound is coming from.

An amazing scent soon fills my nostrils, meaning she is near. Oh, so near.

I follow it, already basically drunk off it.

I close my eyes for a second, and I hit a tree.

"What was that?!"

Shit.

"No...no no no NO!"

Sounds like someone is mad.

Well, he won't be mad for long. Dead people don't have feelings.

I shift into my human form, not bothering to find any clothes near and walk out.

I see my girl.

The moment her eyes reach mine, they shimmer with love. Love for me and only me, she hasn't noticed my bare part yet.

"Zachary!"

She tries to run to me with the happiest smile, but is soon pulled back by Ace.

"No! He doesn't deserve you!"

"Oh? And you do?!"

I yell at him.

"Let go of me!"