/ 𝕊 𝔼 𝕍 𝔼 ℕ 𝕋 𝔼 𝔼 ℕ /

Hiii!

English and Spanish have decided to take over my life, I hate this.

I know this is super late but hear me out. I'm doing a huge essay in English, preparing for a debate(I'm forced to, edit: it went terrible for me), and have Spanish taking over hours to do. I was going to finish during midnight, but I decided not to as the chapter would probably be shitty due to tiredness. I'm truly sorry.

Ps: Happy birthday to my fav. leader NAMJOON 🎊🎉🎊🎉I wuv u.

WARNING⚠️⚠️⚠️(gore mentions)
———————
Wednesday

10:16 PM

3rd POV

Screams.

Agony.

Pain.

It.

It destroyed the town. All those judgmental faces went down either by blazing fire or torn flesh. Blood coated the streets. Bits and pieces of torn flesh stuck to the walls of the town. Ashes scattered the rough black ground, converting it to a more gray-ish tone.

Screams.

Agony.

Pain.

It.

It was proud of what it has done. It was proud of how pleasing it was to kill each and every one of them.

Screams.

Agony.

Pain.

It.

It had to get back to it's love now. She should be asleep. Well, she was, just not in her bed like he would hope.

Soon, all hell will finally break loose.

Don't mess with the fucking lycan.

Ace's POV

There she lay.

I don't know what has come over me, or what has made me so attracted to her, but I don't care.

She's gorgeous, thoughtful, sweet, loving, pure, and strong.

The kind of mate I should of gotten.

I've already took care of her head. I hit her a little to hard, but I needed her to be unconscious so I had to.

Luckily it won't affect her too much. She'll just feel a bit light-headed when she wakes up.

I look around me, not liking how open we are in nature. We'll have to move soon. It may still be night, but his nose is strong, stronger than the average werewolf.

Masking our scent was hard enough; I did not enjoy dunking her body underwater when she was unconscious.

Deciding it was time, I gently grabbed her and put her over my shoulder.

This would be faster if I could shift, but I can't with Y/n. She may be on the smaller side, but with her being unconscious she would slide right off my back.

I have a location, one that he would never find. But getting there is a harder task than one might think. Yet that's the reason it's perfect.

He doesn't deserve her.

Him: a ruthless, murderer; mates with her: a kind and pure girl.

IT JUST DOESN'T ADD UP!

I've lost everything while he gained his everything, it isn't fair!