/ 𝔼 𝕃 𝔼 𝕍 𝔼 ℕ /

Hiii!

Omg, y'all I just encountered my first toxic Lisa solo stan. I've been a blink for a while, but I just got a Twitter account and well, I'm pretty sure you get the rest. Twitter is literally toxic nation. But like, damn, they are way more toxic than I thought they were, like I know not all are toxic, but I tried to be nice and I got cussed out for no reason😳 So I'm listening to Blackpink songs to calm down from that while I write this🤣

And I'm so sorry, this is actually pretty late and you guys already know how I hate posting late.

Thank you guys sooooo much for 1k reads, like damn.

WARNING⚠️
—————
Tuesday

7:46 PM

Zachary's POV

"How dare you! You may have killed my pack but I'm still an alpha and-"

"Just shut up before I kill you. Maybe if you guys stopped pestering us, no war would of happened. Maybe if you didn't kill our men and ruined our gardens with blood, no deaths on your side would of happened. But because of your pack, my mate had to see a gruesome sight, my mate had to see a mangled body! That's enough reason itself for me to call for war."

I was seething. He's literally asking for death at this point. Acting like he actually deserves respect.

"Well maybe you guys should of stayed away from our pack!"

"Well maybe if you payed attention, you would know we weren't on your pack lands!"

"You were-"

Suddenly we heard sobs. I look to my love and see her crying in her sleep.

"Hey, wake up! Y/n, wake up. You're ok, you're ok."

I woke her up and she looked at me with tears in her eyes. Cuddling into me, she cried even harder.

"I dreamed about him..."

"Oh it's ok. You'll be just fine, you're a very strong girl."

As much as I hate Ace seeing me like this, I have to make sure she's ok. She'll always be my main priority.

"It just hurts. It hurts in my heart. "

"I know, I know. Let it all out"

3rd POV

Ace was shocked. One minute Zachary was angry as hell, yet the next minute he's nursing his mate with love and care. Something he has never seen before.

It makes him mad. He's basically just showing off to him that he's got an amazing mate.

This isn't fair. He's cruel. He's killed over a hundred humans and werewolves. He's killed some of his own pack members. He's destroyed people's lives, but the Moon Goddess gave him HER! I can sense the pureness. I should of gotten a mate like that, not him! Why is he getting everything? He still has a pack, and he's got a mate. While I've got nothing.

A plan was already sparking inside him of how to get revenge on the beast in front of him.

Clenching his fists, and glaring daggers at the beast with his mate in front of him. He only stopped when the pure girl finally noticed him.

"Who are you?"

She asked in a hoarse voice. She was still crying and sniffing like crazy. Her glossy eyes staring innocently at him, it lit a spark in him.

"The names Ace. I'm a friend of your buddy here."

She only nodded, digging her head back in the beasts' shoulder, while the beast himself glared at the other alpha.