/ 𝕋 ℍ 𝕀 ℝ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝕆 ℕ 𝔼 /

Hiii!

^^^^

WARNING⚠️
——————-
"W-wait!? What's happening?!"

"Shit! Ok, uhh, calm down. Don't worry. I won't let him near you!"

She became more terrified.

"Is it him?!"

"So your twin is just as fucking crazy as you!? Killing everybody for no fucking reason!"

Why the hell did they move him in here again?!

"Just shut the hell up! This isn't the time for your little meltdowns!"

The door slammed open to reveal four figures.

"We need to bring her to a different area! He's coming too fast and many deaths are occurring. We need to lead him away from this hospital!"

"You're going to use her as bait! He'll kill all of you and take her! That the worst idea I've ever heard!"

I saw the workers grow impatient as the screams got closer.

"Then you can come with! We need to get her out of here fast!"

I thought for just a second and willingly climbed out of the bed, grabbing Y/n in my arms.

"Fine, lead the way."

"Wait—"

We quickly ran out, leaving him.

Honestly, I'd be happy if my "twin" kills him. He deserves to fucking die!

Why the hell didn't my beast finish him!?

Did he come before it could?

Gosh, I need to learn how to remember stuff when my beast takes control. It would really help for times like these.

They lead us quickly to the opposite way of the screams and after turning a million times, we arrived at some metal door.

They put a code in and ushered us to enter.

Then, we were outside, kind of.

We were in some cave connected to the hospital.

"This is an escape route used for many years. Just outside the cave is a huge lake where people can shake off their scents, but please don't do that. Take her out, and wait! If he doesn't come in ten minutes, I want you to come right back!"

"Got it."

So they aren't coming with?

I started to jog slightly away from them.

As they become more distant, I felt a tug on my shirt.

"A-are we really gonna wait for him?"

"Of course not baby."

I gave her a gentle smile and rubbed her cheek.

"It's obvious he is stronger than I am, and I will not let him near you. I'm going to dip us in the lake, and we'll head down back to my pack. It'll take a couple minutes to see where we are, but I will get us back."

She smiled, looking very relieved.

It made me somewhat proud that we had the same idea. That just proves more that we are meant to be.