/ 𝕋 𝕎 𝔼 ℕ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝕊 𝕀 𝕏 /

Hiii!

So this chapter isn't really like the rest, but it is vital to the story. It's almost like a parallel story to what is happening right now, but it will help you more understand the mate bond in my story and how much it affects Y/n.

WARNING⚠️
———————
500 years ago

"No! Stop! I beg for you to undo your wrath upon me!"

"He's dangerous!"

She struggled against her father once more.

"I do not care!"

"Don't let the bond get into your head! He has slaughtered many people dear to you!"

She refused to believe him.

"He did not commit anything!"

"Lyla!"

Both the father and daughter stopped once they heard the words of the big alpha.

The alpha king.

Lyla's mate.

"Let her go."

"Never! You killed an entire town! I will never let my daughter go near a monster like you!"

They heard a cold and ill intended laugh.

"None of matter, she will still love me and will never believe that accusation. Don't you know the power of a mate bond? Now, Lyla. Here now."

She looked at him with a love in her eyes, dispite the obvious acts he has committed.

"Let go of me father!"

"Let go or you will suffer the same fate as the rest of your town!"

The father looked horrified at the huge man in front of him.

"You monster...Lyla! Do you not hear the foul words from him!?"

She struggled.

"Father! Please let me go to him."

A growl erupted near them. It was so big and sudden, that the father loosened his grip, and his daughter ran towards the monster.

She ran right into his arms and he held her close.

"There you go...right in my arms where you belong."

She cuddled against him as her body felt once at peace. The alpha knew it was only the mate bond and he knew that she couldn't control her feelings, but he liked it this way.

She would agree with him on anything and would think of him as the greatest one on earth.

He got so fucking lucky with a human mate, and on top of that, one of the purest girls in the land.

He loved her.

"Give her back! I will not let my daughter become ruined by a monster like you!"

"Old man...I have about had it with your actions! Do you not know she could die without me?! That is why the bond is so strong for humans! Many think it's weak, but it's the opposite. After she has formed a connection with me, within 24 hours away, she could start having panic attacks, then after she would have the most painful heart burn in her life...and I think you know the rest. No matter what I have done, she will need to be with me! I did what I had to do to get her to me! All those people wanted me dead and gone. She is mine and will always be."

Her father become shocked at the words. Of course he hated the monster before him with all he had, but his daughter would die without him.

He saw the great big monster whispering sweet nothings in his daughters ears to calm her down more, working like magic.

In the moment he looked so soft, so gentle. But it was only for his mate. The only one he will ever live in the world.

He has killed many people to finally grasp her in his arms.

They met in a bakery, well more precisely he saw her in the woods, then followed her to the bakery. She instantly felt a pull to him, but couldn't understand why. It was when he took her on a walk in the night, the mate bond sparked.

It was when the connection formed and when all hell broke loose.

But she still loves him. After all that he has done.

The bond is a dangerous thing in the world, especially for humans. Actually, a lot of werewolves know how to control the bond from learning about it in school and having the extra power as a werewolf.

But humans...they are given no warning, no lessens, no anything about them.

Most werewolves help guide the human, but those are mainly ones of lower rank.

The higher rank ones find pleasure in their very submissive human. And this alpha king was no different.

"It's ok baby. I'm here."

He rubbed her back while she rested her head on his shoulder. All of her worries and stress flooded away.

It pained her father to see her relax in his arms, but he soon realized...that this was the only way.

She needed him.

Way more than she needed her father.

"Ok. But, Lyla, could I get a hug goodbye? I won't take you from this creature. I know how much you need him."

She slowly looked over her shoulder at her pleading father. Then her eyes shifted to her mate, asking with her eyes.

"Fine."

He set her on the ground and led her to her father.

"Farewell father, I love you, but I also love him."

He hugged her and shed tears on her shoulder.

Ugh, he's shedding his disgusting tears on her delicate body. I'll have to clean her once we get to our home...

"Ok, let go of her now."

She ignored his harsh tone and let go of her father. Sealing it with a soft smile, she went off happily with her mate, through the town of ash and destruction.

Present day

"What do you mean?! I would never believe that!"

Ace had to take another deep breath. They had taken a break near a small lake. No matter how many times she argued with him, he couldn't help but still love her dearly.

Because, as a werewolf himself, he knew why she was denying so much.

It was just the mate bond.

But he was wondering...if he should just stop pestering. She'll go into shock and might faint, again.

The only good thing was that she was human. He didn't know really anything about human mates, but he can assume that they are able to be away from their partners.

Only the royals take lessons about human mates.

She was fine the last tile she took her, so it was fine. They would be able to make it to their destination, and would live happy.

It will be perfect.

Just perfect.

Right?

But why is all he ask.

Why is she so bent on not believing him? All past the mate bond, isn't she smarter than most?

Why?

Easy.

It would ruin her inside and out.
——————-
Hope this chapter explained a lot of things!

Suggestions and constructive criticism are accepted:)

See y'all next time

Love ya