friends!!!

Lucifer: I have to go back to hell to solve this mess being created on my name....

He went to the place where there were lot of  unpleasent sounds...

People were screaming because of fear and pain. Finally, he saw rish over there and hold him from his collar...

You know what i will give you the worst punishment for ruining my life....

Rish: you are helpless... Nothing in your hands..

Lucifer: we will see! !

I THE RULER OF HELL PUNISH YOU TO LIVE THE MOMENT WHEN YOU WERE CASTED OUT OF DEVIL KINGDOM AGAIN AND AGAIN IN ORDER TO REMEMBER YOUR FAULT...

rish: this cannot be happening...

And the similar scene started playing again and again which made rish the prisnor of his own weakness by getting captivated in the horrific scene of his life...

Lucifer started searching for mahir as he was assumed to be here after being casted out of hell but Surprisingly, there was no one.

Lucifer: How is it possible... Where did his soul go?

And something flashed in his mind and he went back on earth. There he started banging the door of bella's apartment.

Uv : what are you doing here... Get los...

Lucifer: oh please!!!! Get aside...

Bella: Dont you da....

Lucifer: will you please shutup for sometime..

Hey mahir!!! I know you are here... Iisten to me... Just give me signal of your presence. I need to know if you are here...

Before lucifer could complete bella slapped him...

Bella: How dare you hurt our feeling again?? Firstly, you snatched my love and now you are hurting me again....

Lucifer: listen!!! I....

Bella slapped him again and this time it was unbearable for Lucifer's ego... His eyes turned red...

Lucifer: How dare you mess with the devil? Do you know who I am?

Bella: what? You will kill me go ahead...

Lucifer moved ahead in anger to hurt bella but bella didn't even stepped back and suddenly a jar fall down near the table and the water in it flow in the way to make sign M....

Lucifer: look that's what i am trying to prove it is here....

Bella: This is one of your foolish trick to manipulate our mind.. Mahir was always right about you...

Lucifer: I don't know if you trust me or not!!! But beleive me i am the only one who can bring him back and you know this very well....
If you ever trusted me just listen to me once...

Vish: bella if there is hope we should go for it...

Bella: But he is gone...

Lucifer: He is not...

I am comming back from hell where he need to be right now but he was not there we all know that heaven is not going to accept you all which means that his soul is still on earth and that's why i am here..