someone from past

They started leading a normal life by helping each other in daily household chores and spending leisure time with each other but this time all of them keep in their mind to maintain their relationship as friends so they always try to remain in a group. In some time they become good friends of each other and love to share their sorrows and happiness with each other. They decided to go for movie on Saturday in order to take a short break from their hectic schedule and all of them were quite excited about it.

Finally they went to the mall and started watching a movie. While having a dinner mahir heard a familiar voice there was a beautiful girl standing in the corner and mahir get shocked after looking at her face as she was none other than their childhood friend anu . Surprisingly UV and vish also get the shock after looking at that girl and they asked her how she came to this world? Mahir was little bit shocked after their sudden reaction and silly questions so he asked them about the reason but they don't paid attention to their views and started asking questions to that girl . The girl also looks a bit stressed but she answered all the questions calmly and explained that she knows mahir from her childhood and went to U.S for her further education. UV and vish were shocked that mahir spend so much time with this girl still didn't realized anything. Bella understood that there was something really fishy due to which they behaved like this but mahir was so indulged in talking with her friend that he ignored their reaction.

After reaching home all were so tired that they went to their rooms without discussing anything. Bella thought for a while about the whole incident and then slept whereas it was very difficult for UV and vish to take the whole thing lightly. They were thinking about the same thing whole night and decided to discuss the situation with each other in the morning.
It was Sunday so mahir decided to take her friend to shopping. UV and vish tried a lot to stop him but he was quite excited and stubborn too due to which it was very difficult to stop him. Bella again noticed the whole thing quietly and asked vish for explanation if it is related to their past life after mahir was gone. UV asked vish to tell her the truth and then vish started.....

The girl named Anu was Alina in the past who was attracted towards mahir as she belongs to the similar group to which mahir does but mahir had never given attention to her and always find excuses to keep him away from her. Once he remained in the house for whole day as Alina was waiting in the garden for him. Uv told mahir many times to behave like a normal friend with her but he always says that he gets some negative wives from that girl in fact we all don't like her company but there was nothing wrong that she did so it was rude to show her arrogance. Mahir warned us lot of time to stay away from that girl if we want our friendship to be continued and suddenly she gets disappeared.

This is all we know about her and now this sudden friendship pact between both of them puzzled our mind. He spend his childhood with the girl he hates in the past and didn't even get the single idea about the whole thing.

Suddenly bella again started having some flashbacks but there was nothing clear in her visuals she only saw a girl with white dress in the white castle. Then vish remembered that when she met bella for the very first time she had some flashes at that time also even at time of mahir the similar thing happened. UV was shocked as there was nothing like that in case of mahir he had never shown any sign. All of them were puzzled as both of them were punished similarly then why mahir didn't face similar problem. IS IT BECAUSE OF ANU? He also feels something wrong about that girl. But bella and vish believed that it is not good to blame someone without any proof. They decided to tell the whole truth to mahir and will discuss further about their next step.

Mahir came back in the evening and was very happy then he noticed his whole squad sitting in the hall and discussing something. He huffed in order to gain their attention. They get shocked after witnessing mahir in the hall suddenly. Without wasting a minute UV started asking him about his new friend. Mahir still didn't get any idea and teased UV AHMMM AHMM FIRSTLY VISH AND NOW ANU... YOUU PLAYBOY...... this agitates vish and she glared angrily at mahir then mahir came to his senses and apologized for the misbehavior. Then bella started explaining the whole thing about Anu which she knows with the help of UV and vish but mahir became agitated in between and started talking harshly to bella. He asked UV if he is doing all this for attention from vish and also blamed bella that she wants the company of rich guys so they are playing these foolish tactics along with her friend on us. This time bella couldn't control her and slapped mahir leaving all other shocked.