detective's case

Mahir: This is very confusing... I was baffled from day 1 that why he saved us???, shared his feelings with us???.... I considered it a trap but he started looking a family in us especially, in you bella....

All were feeling ashamed the way they hurt his feelings....

Vish: i think the problem is his past and this chloe is connected to his past in a certain way....

Bella: problem is not that guys!!!!

Uv: Then what is it bella?? Yesterday you said that lucifer is not bad... But today the way you loose your temper... He was not telling anything wrong!!!

Mahir: yes bella, you handled the situation when i was broken last night but today, he was just showing his perspective...

Bella: mahir, it's not lucifer this time.... It's chloe...

Bella get lost in some thoughts...
Mahir: what about chloe bella?

Bella: i think i forgot to give you proper intoduction of her.....

Then she went to her apartment and hold a picture book from almirah...
She is chloe.... Well known detective of this area... One who fears nothing and is passionate towards her work.... She is so focused that she cannot even leave single clue... The way we all behaved with her especially, lucifer surely have given her some idea about all this... If she will came to know about us... I don't know what she will do??? Apart from all this...

Mahir: what bella?

Bella: Her recent case may give goose bumps to you all...

Vish: why?? What is it??

Bella: illuminati... She is working to find their gang..

Mahir: what??? That team which work in centre of mumbai to!!!

Bella: yes mahir!!! That team... Now think... If he can be so exasperated for foul use of powers of the one he hates the most what will happen when he came to know about all this???

Vish: Don't you think he already know this afterall he is so powerfull...

Mahir: No vish.. He came to earth behind us otherwise he hates the people of this world... All this is because he only punished negative souls in hell and never encountered with positive people... So, he consider all eqaully..

Uv: how could you be so sure???

Mahir: Because he said many times that he is not allowed to enter in his father's rule book... He will never live in the world where he cannot change the things in his own way...

Uv: wow dude!!! You started using your brain after knowing that bella is sister to him..

Bella: But we hurt him in a very bad manner... I don't think he is going to forgive us...

Vish: all this is ridiculous!!! We don't even get time for ourself... This new problem again!!!

What problem?
A voice came from the door and all turned to look at the speaker...

Bella: chloe you here!!!!

Chloe: you sound like i commited a crime by doing this...

Mahir(muttering) : not less than crime...

Chloe: why you always speak in your tongue?