when devil speaks..

Lucifer realized that he is getting changed by a fluke  and he decided not to interfere in father matters. He started focusing on making perfect 4 against their majesty..

Just then majesty appeared over there...

Majesty: why so shattered son? You haven't did anything wrong today!!!

Lucifer: How dare you enter my room without my consent!!!
It's not heaven that you will break into my place whenever you want!! Do you understand??!!!..

Majesty: But you stand by my side today and i am here to commend  you for that!!!

Lucifer: I never stand by you!!! It's your misinterpretation i am man of my words and as i told earlier " I hate you to eternity ".

Majesty: you don't my son!!! That's why you came here and did all this...

Lucifer: ohh!!! Let me clear your doubt... I am here to lay hold of your perfect four from you!!!

Majesty: But you already did that...

Lucifer: no no... Not like that!!! I will show them who you are??!!! Your true colours...  They will hate you after knowing colours of your past...

Majesty: In that case I bless you that you will pan out  showing who am I but it looks like you are still looking for the answer... You only say that you hates me but you cannot condone anything wrong on my name....

Lucifer: oh just stop it!!!! I can't handle these words...

And suddenly his eyes opened and he realized that it was just a dream...

Lucifer: oh!!! Horrific nightmare of my life!!!
He went to the balcony to get some fresh air and gazed at the sky...
Doesn't matter how hard it will be to control my Vehemence i will never bow down at front you!!! You are nothing to me and this dream....not a dicky bird!!!... I will do for which am i here... You cannot play with my mind as i am not your puppet anymore....

And then he started exploring the beautiful view of mumbai from his balcony...
Bella uncle's daughter chloe visit her place to surprize her and all were having fun....

Mahir: so chloe, what do you do??

Chloe: well i am a detective and love to work on different sort of cases!!!

Uv ( in mahir ear) : Then we should keep distance from her... What if she came to know that we are not human!!!

And he passed a cunning smile to mahir..

Mahir: but we are human bro!!

Uv: A sort of!!!

Mahir(laughing silently) : But our new neighbour is not....