codex giggas

They went back to anu room and started looking from the window. A guy entered the room and started.

Guy : so you will not stop. Now this man started coming to your room and you blame me for my behavior. Do you think I am fool?

Anu: you are getting me wrong there is nothing like that. He just came here to…

Guy: To have some quality time with you that’s why you hold her girlfriend alive to bring him here.

Anu: you are blaming me. I am doing all this for us.

Guy : oh please don’t play victim as you are not. Now talk to me after you finish all this.

Then he left the room.  The three also went back to their room. Fortunately bella was sleeping at that time.

Vish: now the game is in our hands. We have to find the sign as soon as possible otherwise they eat us raw after knowing the truth.

Mahir: are you mad vish why are you saying this?

Vish: uff you both are so dumb she allowed us in so she cannot  listen our conversation thats why  she asked us for proving ourself otherwise she can easily know the truth but we still need to gain her trust for further planning.

Uv: now the game will be fair and we will play it better.

Anu: which game?

Mahir: the game which you have started. You came closer to me and snatched the love of my life and now I am doing same. I heard what your rish said.

Anu: in that way..

Uv: what you thought?

Anu: none of your business…. I am here for something else.

Uv: mahir I think she likes to talk to you only.

All smiling….

Anu: oh hell listen, I will remove the magic from bella but inform mahir to stay from me.

She went near to bella and spell something…

She will be fine by morning now I need to discuss something with you. Its about majors I know you have lot of data regarding them ......help me out and get whatever you want.

Vish: how do you know about them?

Anu: there is lot you don’t know but you don’t need to know that just tell me what i am asking?

All three don’t know what to react as there was no one by this name.

Vish: there is something here and we still need to find it.

Anu: take your time but I must be the first to know if you get anything.

Vish: sure

And then she leaved.

It was late night so vish and uv dozed off while sitting but it was very difficult for mahir to sleep he was continuesly looking at bella.

In the morning vish and uv went outside palace and mahir was in washroom when bella gained senses..