beginnings

The story revolves around the boy named as mahir and a beautiful girl named Bella, who loves to play with kids and takes good care of her family. It was about a year ago when a girl joined a college along with her best friend named Vish. on the other side the most famous personality of college named mahir was discussing something with his friends. Suddenly, his eyes fall on the girl passing by the corridor but he was unable to saw her face.

Destiny was trying to play a game with them regarding which both of them were unaware and there was nothing like normal love stories as it was way different from that.

While studying in the class mahir again had some strange feeling and he went out of his class roaming around here and there in search of someone again he came back empty handed. All this was quite disturbing for him as he always keeps himself away from girls and was very rude to them. All of sudden his eyes again fall on the girl drinking water in the canteen. The moment he noticed her face, he was stunned . The most disturbing thing for him was that he didn't know the reason behind it. He started following her towards her class and gained much information about her with the help of her friends. His sudden captivation towards that girl was confusing for his friends but there was a guy named UV, who was watching all these things and was quite stressed.

Uv(himself) : what on earth bring her here? This girl never does a single work properly. I need to ask mahir.... His expressions are giving the clue about something really negative.....

Uv: hey bro!! Wait a second... Where so hury??!!

Mahir: oh you are stalking me!! Since when you started having interest in boys.... I know i am smart but still not your chance dude!!!

Uv: quite funny!! Don't worry i am not upto that!!!

Mahir: Then please tell me what are you upto before i misinterpret the situation...

Uv: I was just passing by and witnessed you stalking that beautiful girl!!! Anything serious like.... You know...

Mahir: Don't be so overdramatic. I just saw her for the very first time!! She must be new here...

Uv: dude!! There are many new comers in college as new session is just got started.... So you will look all of them like that..

Mahir: oh god!! You are even worse than mom whenever it comes to girls matter... I am going back to class and for the sake of my dignity in college stop following me like this...

Uv: my choices!! Afterall I should be the first one to know about my sister-in-law.... Right bro?

Mahir: youuu.....

And then he started running behind uv to catch him in order to punish him for his words but uv get disappeared somewhere....

After comming home mahir complained regarding uv behavior in the college to her mother...

Summi ma : what is this uv?

Uv: it was not my fault auntie he was stalking the girl i just want to know who is the lucky one??

Summi ma : really who is she mahir?

Mahir: you also get involved in all this... There is nothing like that...

Summi ma : i am not saying that but if you want something like if you really love her... We can talk about your marriage with her family.