its complicated

Next day uv and vish were not at home and mahir need some important notes from vish so he went to her door bella opened the door and get shocked after seeing mahir over there. Mahir tried to remain normal this time and asked for help regarding college work to which bella get agreed.

Bella: finally at certain point we are going to have random talk!!!!!

Mahir: i heard it!!

Bella: I said for that purpose only...

Mahir: why you always behave rude !!! Can't you see i am talking potietly!!!

Bella: oh!!! I am rudee... I apologize mahir segal its you who push me here and there like puppet and i am rude!!!

Mahir: i don't want to talk about that!!

Bella: But I do!!!

While discussing college stuff bella couldn't control herself and confessed mahir that she feels different when he is around her. Mahir eyes flickered after her sudden confession but before he misunderstood the things bella explained that it is not like attraction or some love but she feels that there is something about mahir which is different all this was more shocking for mahir as he also had the similar feelings towards her. Mahir also explained the reason behind his rude behavior and this was the first time that they discussed something politely. Now both of them want to know the reason behind all this just then UV and vish arrived over there and were shocked to see mahir and bella talking to each other. Both of them asked mahir and bella about their sudden friendship and they explained the whole thing to both of them. Mahir noticed the change in UV expressions whereas bella was still indulged in her thoughts.

After going back home mahir asked UV if he knows something but UV was not ready to tell him anything. Mahir knows very well that how much UV loves him so he decided to play a trick in order to know the truth. He faked a panic attack at front of him and get fainted which shocked UV and he couldn't control himself. He uttered some words which were really shocking.

I shouldn't have done this. It was my responsibility to keep you safe. I tried a lot to keep you away from that girl. How will I show my face to your mother after committing a sin?

Just then mahir opened his eyes which shocked UV. Before mahir utter a word UV slapped him hard and went back to his room. This leaved mahir confused as this was the first time UV had shown such rudeness towards him. UV didn't come out of his room whole day which makes mahir more worried. Mahir was knocking the door again and again but was not getting any reply so he decided to go inside from the backside window. While he was climbing the pipe his leg slipped and he fall in the balcony.

UV gets shocked after hearing the voice of mahir and he went down floor to know about his well being. Fortunately mahir fall in the balcony of bella and bella get shocked after recognizing his presence over there.

 Fortunately mahir fall in the balcony of bella and bella get shocked after recognizing his presence over there