second chance at first line!

lucifer was thinking about all the mess created by mahir and how he is going to tackle the situation suddenly he recieved a message from bella.

lucifer: why on earth i decided to come here and if i do why reside with these 4? she is going to blast now. going good father.....

then he moved towards the terrace

lucifer: oh bella!! what now? you can't call me like this as i am not your assistant ....

bella: what the hell are you doing with him? why are you trying to manipulate him by taking him to the pub , hanging out with girls..

lucifer: you are spying on us..... how dare you?

bella: i am keeping an eye on my boyfriend and you can't do all that to him......

lucifer: you shutup now!!!if i am talking politely to you doesn't mean that you have the right to say anything against me.

bella: look lucifer i am not against you i know he is saying you all this but you have to decide if you keep fulfiling his demands he will never improve. i know that you don't like to stay with him so it's better for all of us to work together.

lucifer: what if i refuse?

bella: i think you remember your words for which we had a deal to come with you to hell and as far as i remember lucifer is man of his words. goodbye.... i hope you will make the right decision.

lucifer again started thinking and came back to his room.... mahir was playing cards with a girl who was one of lucifer's girlfriends.

lucifer: what are you doing here?

girl: i just came to see you and came across your friend he is funny and quite hot..

mahor: oh really!! well i am free today we can play further..

lucifer: i need to talk to you mahir...you please leave and don't you dare to drop in like this...

and the girl left...

mahir: what so urgent dude?

lucifer thinked for a while and replied..

lucifer: wine or rum?

mahir: i think both will work

lucifer gazed at mahir and then they moved towards the bar area in the hall....lucifer was about to make the drink..

mahir: let me do the pleasure for you dude?

lucifer: what? let me record this ...this is surely a dear diary moment?

mahir: you are behaving like i am doing this first time.

lucifer: you can say that..

and something strucked in his mind...

lucifer; tell me one thing .... do you remeber anything regarding the girl you love so much like true love ..one who are ready to die for each other.

mahir: oh it sounds sooo cheesy do you think i would do such things...

lucifer: right!! if i say that you were in true love with the girl who live next to our apartment.

mahir spit the drink in sudden shock..

mahir: that lady gaga!!! how could you even say that.... i can't even imagin...

lucifer: no no not her... the other who always sounds ppo...

mahir: what?

lucifer: polite always polite..