celebrations

All 4 moved back to mumbai and at that time navratri function was going on..... People were doing all the preparations with great enthusiasm. Bella and vish also want to be a part of it but then they remembered whatever happened few minutes agoand went straight to their rooms without giving importance to anything. However, mahir and uv were looking quite involved somewhere. They banged the door of girls apartment and vish opened it.

Vish: what's all this uv? So many shopping bags we are not here for the first time and already have enough cloths.

Mahir: dumb girl.... How could you forget? Today is navratri its your favourite bella!! i can't beleive it.

Bella: But we are punished mahir i dont think we are allowed to wish her.

Uv:nobody can stop us.. He pushished our presence in the kingdom this doesn't mean that we will not love and adhore our dear ones.

Mahir: right!! We will wish but in a different way.....

Vish: what?

Mahir: The way humans do.... Afterall we are also humans now.

Bella : but its only few hours since we get through so much pain.

Mahir: look bella... We tried our best to make everything normal yet, no one respected our devotion. I don't know how we are going to live in hell or how that guy is going to behave with us but,
we should not waste our human lifes like this.

Vish: i think mahir is right. Whatever happened or going to be happen is our destiny and if we reach here, we will definitely find a way for other problems also.

Uv: if you are done with your drama. Then, please select the dresses its quite heavy.

Then all started looking for the outfits and mahir signalled bella to take the blue one.

Vish: we are not her parents mahir. You can speak if you have particular preference for her!!

Mahir: you behave more like her mother and always treat me as if i will eat her.

Uv: Now you are gone dude.

Vish: what do you want to say? I stand in between you and bella. Firstly, look at your own habits. Drunkard guy...

Mahir: did you just call me drunkard? How dare you? Look at yourself. Overdramatic women....

Vish: mahir how could you? Uv he is making fun of your girl and you are watching.

Uv : oh my girl.....

Vish glared at uv

Uv: listen mahir how dare you call my gf overdramatic.. Look at yours... Childish and twitchy....

Bella: i didn't say anything to you uv... You coward...

Mahir: don't call my brother like that.

Bella: he started first.

Mahir: it was you overprotective sister who started first.

Bella: she was right as always...

Mahir: That means you also consider me a..... Look at yourself fatty girl....

Bella: how dare you mahir? Do hell with your blue colour. I will never wear it...remove all the blue dresses vish even throw it out of the house.

Uv: my brother is also not forcing anyone to wear anything. Do whatever you want...overdemanding girls..

Mahir: right bro.. We are not free to decide their dresses. let's go we need to get ready...