undercover

Destiny always 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙨 its part no matter what……….

The castle was not the way it was before. The atmosphere was totally changed after the failure of perfect four even the three of them do not spend time together due to the guilt of losing their best friend. Mahir and uv remain like dead bodies whereas vish spend lot of time with people to get clues. The other two were quite disturbed by vish behavior  so they leaved her which give enough time to vish for her work so, she never asked for their company and uv was unbearable to this change. Mahir requested uv many times to go and talk to vish but he always refused by saying that If she didn’t care about bella who am i? mahir was unanswerable to this question.

Once mahir and uv were roaming around and suddenly witnessed vish talking to ₴ø₥ɇø₦ɇ

Vish: so you want to say that there are books in the library regarding each kingdom.

Person: yes but why are you asking ……….anything important?

Vish: well, not that much as we are not allowed to participate in any affair so, uv suggested me to read a book but, his taste is really bad as I didn’t come across any good one then, I thought of getting suggestion from someone. I hope you don’t mind as the library is to large and I want to read something meaningful.

Person: of course why should I? come along I will help you in getting one.

Mahir: what the hell is she  up to ? This is ridiculous. Thank god bella is not here to see all this.

Uv: Hang on mahir this is not what it looks like I never…. [thought for a second]…. lets follow her I also want to read a book and my taste is not good…. hope she suggest one to me also.

Mahir: I don’t want you please go.
Uv: oh shutup and come.

Person:  you will get good books here. enjoy yourself.

Vish: how do you know that I want a book of devil 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚍𝚘𝚖.

Person: everyone knows as you are punished for that.

Vish : well you are bit wrong as I came to know that there is a kingdom more powerful than devil and us I am searching for a book regarding that but I think you are of no help to me.

The person leaved thinking about something and uv confronted vish.

Uv: what is this which kingdom were you talking about?

Vish noticed the same guy listening to them….

Vish: don’t you remember we came across a book of new kingdom while searching about the clues. THE MAJOR ONES who can destroy all but suddenly the book disappeared. I am looking for that one.

Uv thought something for a second and then leaved mahir also followed him after glaring at vish....

Mahir: sorry uv she is totally changed. you will have to control yourself.

Uv was engrossed somewhere else and was not giving attention to mahir words. Mahir was about to say something when uv asked him to take rest. He was standing near the window and realized that the lights of library were still on. He again started thinking something when mahir hold his hand to console him. Uv consider this as good opportunity to grab mahir attention. He started writing under the palm of mahir with his fingers