Final attempt

All were looking curiously at bella and started rummaging for something in the books.

Mahir: what are you looking for in the books bella. Tell us something so that we can help you out.

Bella: do you remember the last pages of the book were torned out? I had seen similar pages in one of the book in library. I think we 𝓭𝓮𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓵𝔂 get something to play a trick on her.

Mahir: but why didn't you inform us before?

Bella: anu was listening to our convo and if I had given any sign she may reach here before us.

Vish: but you get many chances afterwards why didn't you say anything at that time?

Bella: vish I lived here for 1 year. It is not what it looks like. People here are hiding many thing. I wonder if someone placed the torned pages here why anu or anyone do not know about it or for whom they are working? And most important one.. why did he or she hide the pages here in this kingdom only?

Uv: this is for sure that people of our kingdom are not involved in this. When we provided them with the fake information, they directly gave it to anu without using it for their own purpose. Our majesty will never hire people from devil kingdom to get knowledge about something then who are they?

Mahir: bu how do you know that anu do not know about this and someone had placed it here?

Bella: anu behaved normal when we found the book and the way this book was placed in between the chains reveals that there is something important about this book and I spend my 1 year in this library as there was nobody to talk so I used to read books and I haven't seen her here not even 𝓸𝓷𝓬𝓮. that day she also asked us to read the book which means that she don't love to read books and this may be the reason someone placed it here to hide it from anu. Maybe there is something about this kingdom in those pages so their king himself removed those pages beacause it was not easy to destroy it so he placed it here we never know.....

Then they again started looking for that book in which it was placed and suddenly found it in one of the huge book.

Mahir: here it is..

They started reading the pages but before they could ,anu snatched the pages from their hands....

Anu: I think this is enough you don't need to read it I will do it by myself .... Go and find some other clues.

Mahir: we are not your slaves anu ...... atleast allow us to read it once only then we will be able to find the next clue.

Anu: you are not but I think your priority is bella over this and I hope you remember our deal that you all will lead me towards the majors in the replacement of this girl so what happened now?

Mahir: ok leave now.

Anu : better

𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺. 𝗔𝗻𝘂 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗱𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗲.

Priest: where did you get this ? I thought it get destroyed thousands of year ago.

Anu: that's not important . just tell me if there is something valuable in this.