comeback

Bella: I am bored guys shall we play something..... what about movie guessing game with the help of jumbled dialogues?

Just then all three remembered about the eclipse night when they decided to play a game to ask or discuss something and one answer only if he or she understood the coded words.

Bella and vish arranged some beverages in order to make it real and then the game started uv passed a chit to bella

Chit1: snake and dog as main character.....

Bella thinked for a second and recognized that snake symbolizes danger and uv usually call mahir as dog because of his foolish activities means MAHIR IS IN DANGER... after decoding bella answered the movie in which snake and dog was involved

Now bella passed the chit to vish

Chit2: a sealed villa of Rajasthan

Vish started decoding the words sealed villa means unusual building and Rajasthan symbolizes desert means... ANU TAKES MAHIR TO THE PLACE WHICH IS SEALED AND ALSO AWAY FROM THE HUSTLE AND BUSTLE OF CITY... after decoding vish answered that the name of the movie is the story of bhangardh.....

Now it was vish turn to pass the chit but there is no need of coding to maintain the communication between vish and uv as they already had some powers to communicate they were playing this game only to involve bella in their discussion but vish handled the situation very nicely and chit was passed to uv

Chit4: consequences of acting

Uv decoded the line after reading it firstly and started smiling just then he realized his reaction and answered it's my favorite movie HEROINE...

Bella didn't understood what he was saying and before she ask uv to pass the chit he get fainted. Bella was shocked as hell and she started throwing water to help out uv while rubbing his hands she read the words written on the chit passed by vish and recognized his acting skills. Vish also acted smart and called uv parents .well, as uv and vish were not normal beings their parents use to take them to the monk due to the panic attacks and then they realized the truth so when uv parents came to know about his unconsciousness they asked vish to take uv to the monk instead of going to the doctor and they will also arrive there vish consoled them that she and bella will handle the situation there is nothing to worry to which his parents get agreed and leaved towards the monk cave.

while they were closing the door the wind as blown again whereas the weather was calm outside and they realized that there is somebody who was keeping an eye on them but this time it was not Anu may be it was some friend of her or someone else. They arrived at the cave within half hour and recognized the monk standing outside cave they went inside and again the monk covered the cave with ashes to keep them safe.

Monk: you are much smarter than my expectation I am glad that you reach here safely

Uv: we don't know father maybe she recognized our purpose.

Monk: it isn't possible child as if it was true then she will never allow you come here as she never take a risk in case of mahir so don't worry you really did a great job

Bella: what about mahir... his life is in danger.

Monk: there is nothing to worry my child. She will not harm him as she is obsessed with him but what she is going to do is more hilarious ...she is going to change him into devil by transferring her bad vibes into him. He will be way more different than before.
Before monk complete his words uv obstructed in between....