confessions

After coming back home uv noticed mahir sitting on the couth sobbing . UV ignored him and was going back to his room when mahir hold him from collar as he was completely drunk the words he spoke shocked UV....

How dare you UV.... How dare you.... There are so many girls in this world then why on earth you dare to look at my girl. I thought you love vish but you are such a playboy. You tried to play with my feelings you know very well how I feel about her and still youuuu

What do you feel for her? Asked UV and mahir was blabbering something which was not audible to UV he carried mahir to his room and helped him to sleep calmly but this time UV realized why mahir reacted that way

What do you feel for her? Asked UV and mahir was blabbering something which was not audible to UV he carried mahir to his room and helped him to sleep calmly but this time UV realized why mahir reacted that way. Mahir feelings for bella are taking over day by day so he is not able to control himself after watching her comfortable with some other guy.

Next morning UV asked mahir about last night but mahir was not responding he hold his hand and asked if he likes bella mahir said that he will never love that girl. UV told him that his views were different last night. Mahir couldn't control himself this time and speaks his heart out...

Then what should I do ......my whole squad is not ready to talk to talk to me you all discuss lot of things but changes the topic after noticing my presence. It's not about bella only it's about you all I don't know why you all started behaving so rudely with me whenever I ask you something you make excuses I am all alone here nobody likes my presence if you all want to remain like this I will change my place and go away from you and don't you dare to slap me I will not tolerate it

UV hugged mahir and mahir cried his heart out. Uv consoled him and told him that he was busy with his new friend and we all didn't like her so we decided to leave you alone as you behaved very rudely that day. Mahir was shocked and asked UV regarding what he is talking he didn't say anything wrong. UV was confused and he called bella and vish urgently. They get panicked and arrived as soon as possible.

Bella moved back after seeing mahir over there but before she leave mahir hold her hand and requested her to listen once. Bella was perplexed after seeing sudden change in mahir behavior but vish was not ready to listen anything somehow uv make her agree and then mahir started...

I don't know how to make you believe me but I didn't talked badly to any of you infact I don't remember any such incident except yesterday and it was only because I was drunk and depressed also because you were not talking to me like before this...

Yesterday? Asked vish what happened yesterday and why I don't know anything regarding it tell me bella what is happening here?

Sorry vish bella requested me not to tell you anything said UV

What not to tell UV? Asked vish

Vish I called bella a cursed girl and warned UV to keep a distance from her.