destiny

The college organized a meeting for all the students in the auditorium and fortunately mahir get the chance to sit next to Bella This was the first time that bella was going to notice the presence of mahir and the moment she looked at mahir she started having flashes of some moments but was unable to have clear vision This agitated her and she went out of the hall leaving all others confused including mahir.

Mahir: what the hell is this? Why she behaved like i am going to eat her?
She have to answer now!!!!

He decided to follow her to get the information regarding her sudden reaction. he hold her arm and pushed her to one of the vacant room before she came to her senses mahir shut the door which scared her to hell mahir started coming forward to Bella which makes her more worried she started shouting but as speech was going on in the hall no one was able to hear voice . Mahir pushed her to the nearby wall and shut her mouth with his hands then he asked her about the reason she behaved rubbish after looking at him.

Bella replied that she don't owe him any explanation regarding her behavior just then mahir grip over her loosened and she regarded it as a good opportunity to run away mahir tried to catch her again but failed he shouted with all his energy that he will find the reason anyhow and then will make her owe an explanation for the things. This makes Bella stop but mahir was unable to notice that as he already went away from there after
speaking those words. Bella mumbled to herself ..........

I also want to know the reason behind my reaction so it will be best if he makes me do so as I am also doubtful about your effect on my life................

There was a person who was listening to their conversation through the window and was none other than uv he got shocked after hearing bella's words and explained the whole scene to vish then both of them went to the same monk for the clarification of ideas. The monk explained them the same thing he told to mahir's mother but still they were not able to take the situation lightly.

on the other side mahir started ignoring Bella in order to keep himself calm but this time Bella was in different mood as she wants to know more about all this happening and she never loses a chance to make him feel his presence .

Mahir(thinking) : The more i try to stay away from her, more she get appeared at front of me..... Why she is unbearable!!!

Bella(thinking) : you have to give importance to me mahir i want the answers of my question... You cannot run like this from mee... I will not let you do this...

After the college, bella was again standing in the path where mahir is going to be passed..

Mahir(in mind) : again!!! Is it a mere coincidence or you are doing it purposefully...

Bella(in mind) : Think whatever mahir!! I am ready to bear your anger...

But mahir didn't utter a word and leaved...

Bella: oh damn!! He is so unpredictable

Vish: did you say something?

Bella: no no let's go..

Vish: offcourse you get sight of your mahir now..

Bella: oh its not like what you think vish!! I hate his presence but something is bothering me so...

Vish: its okk bella take your time... Atleast you don't like him!!

Bella: why so? Do you hate him for some reason?

Vish: not really.... But, he is quite arrogant nothing else