Togetherness

There was a bang on Lucifer's door. Lucifer was having wine in the balcony when he heard it. He thought it to be mahir and his gang who he believes want revenge but he was not planning anything. He opened the door and didn't realized who it was  as lights were off. His face was sweaty and eyes were red.

Lucifer: here i am.. Say whatever you want and leave i am ready to take anything.

Voice: is everything good devil?

He gained some senses after listening to the voice and turned on the lights. It was chloe. Lucifer rubbed his eyes and look at her again.

Lucifer: what are you doing here?

Chloe: i want to talk to you i texted you before but you didn't replied.

Lucifer: no one wants to talk to me. I am a curse for everyone please go away and leave me alone.

Chloe: listen!! I don't believe in fairy tales neither in devil and ghosts but after meeting you I want to believe in them. I want to believe in you no matter what it takes. From the first day since we met it it makes me feel like i have known you. I think knowing you is very small word to explain what i feel but there is something. I trie..

Before she could speak further lucifer showed his real face to her. Chloe moved back after seeing his burned face. Lucifer started comming close to her whereas chloe was still shocked.

Lucifer: do you still want to know? Do you want to know more? Will you imagine your life with me? Do you want to see more devil?

Lucifer noticed chloe look and turned around. He started moving towards the balcony when chloe hold his arm.

Chloe: i do.

Lucifer turned towards chloe who was still scared.

Lucifer: your hands are shivering.

Chloe: i don't care. I know you are related to me and no matter who you are, no matter how you look, i believe that you are a good person and i believe my vibes.

Lucifer: i am the reason this whole word is suffering. I am the true meaning of evil.

Chloe: from where i am looking you are not. You are just like others who cares about others and have feelings.

Lucifer: nobody considers me good. I am the one who scares everyone including you.

Chloe: being scared is not a bad thing. I am scared of my father also but this doesn't mean that he is bad person.

Lucifer: you being a normal human how spend your life with a devil.

Chloe: the way jennifer did.

Lucifer eyes flickered after hearing the word jennifer.

Lucifer: you remember..

Chloe: no i don't.

Lucifer moved back after hearing this.

Chloe: bella told me.

Lucifer: she told you what?

Chloe: she called me and asked me if i had some weird feeling about not being part of this world. She only knew this name so i came here as i feel connected to you and your expressions reveals that my vibes are true.