paimon

Uv opened the book and all started reading it. It was difficult for them to understand the concept as the book contained data regarding the fights and accidents which happened long time ago..

There were different drawings in the book and one of them gained vish attention

Vish: I had seen it somewhere.

Uv: how is it possible vish there is nothing like this in our palace and we are together here from the first day.

Vish: I know but its somewhat same like something I had seen.

Mahir: don't panic you love to read books may be you had seen it in some chapter.

Vish: its strange the content is similar to holly bible than why is it considered as devil book.

Mahir: the last 10 pages of the book are torned out. it means that there must be something important in those pages.

Uv: I don't think there is anything interesting in this book otherwise anu will never allow us to read this book. It only contain information regarding 7 deadly sins and punishments nothing else.

They placed it again at the same place and moved back to their room.

Vish[ thinking]: whats so strange about that sign. Why cant I get rid of it. I don't want to think about it but its like there is something.

Uv: stop it vish you are overreacting now.

Bella was looking at the room and was remembering about her own kingdom.

Mahir: don't worry bella we will get out of this as soon as possible.

Bella: and then what ? again start living separately may be with the worse punishment as I betrayed my majesty by staying here. He may not allow me to enter again.

Mahir: he always says that he loves his children if he do he definitely will otherwise I am always by your side so don't worry.

Vish: what do you mean by I its we as we are perfect 4 and whaterever happens we will face it together .

Bella: offcourse we will . I was alone before but now I have you all

Mahir: always....

Nextday everyone was decorating the kingdom in order to welcome someone,

Vish: what is happening over here?

Anu: I will tell you . our majesty is going to address us today night so we are preparing for his welcome.

Mahir: what if he ask about us?

Anu: he is coming here for you as I told him about majors.

All shocked but didn't show any expression to react normal

Mahir: now its going to be mess.

Anu: did you say something?

Mahir: do you want me to say something?

Anu: talking to you is a crime in itself.

Then she left.

Uv: whats now vish ? he will catch our lie in seconds.

Vish: time to count our days or may be hours.

Bella: don't worry I have a plan.

Mahir: are you going to invite majors?
He is immortal with immense power he will uncover the whole story in seconds after looking at us.