climax

Mahir was in his room thinking about the rude behaviour of bella.

Mahir(in mind) : she didn't trust me a bit. I don't know why can't i get away from her. There is some part of the past regarding which i am unaware.

Suddenly lucifer entered the place and noticed mahir in such stressed condition.

Lucifer: anything serious dude?

Mahir: i don't know. Life is playing with me or my thoughts are playing with my mind. I am on the horns of dilemma.

Lucifer: Do you need my personal insight?

Mahir: maybe, this is so painful the way she get lost in my eyes and in the next second she break my heart into pieces.

Lucifer: look dude, the only way to get over the pain is to go through it.....

hmmm! Maybe there is the part of the story you don't know about or maybe you know but you forgot due to some reason.

Mahir: I hate every single word in that sentence. you dont know how much i tried to remember but at the end i found my self more baffled.

lucifer thought something for a second and then turned....

look dude sometimes instead of solving the puzzles by ourselves we should take help from someone who is directly or indirectly related to that thing. i hope you will get my words soon.

mahir: what if she doesn't wants to tell me or feels it to be unsafe for me.

lucifer: that's your assumption dude and believe be our assumptions are way away from the real truth if she really loves you then she will definitely tell you the truth whatever it takes.

mahir: I never have a conversation with you like this before ...

lucifer: I was not like this before . believe me you are the first person with whom i am sharing my thoughts. I don't know what changed me so much?

mahir: or you should say who changed you so much? i think you know the answer.

lucifer: but I cant accept that  anyway.

mahir: why dude ? she is a good girl. both of you look great together.

lucifer: maybe I am not good for her, I never was.

mahir: what do you mean by you never was? one more thing you don't seem to get attracted towards beauty or something neither you believe in love I don't know how you fall for that girl in such short interval of time.

lucifer: enough talking I need some rest.

and lucifer left.

mahir: and he says that I should ask for answers. what an irony man!!

lucifer was standing by the window of his room.

flashback

jennifer: oh luci!! you always get irritated on small things.

lucifer: still you are always there to help me out.

jennifer: that's my duty and i will never leave you alone no matter what.

lucifer: and why so?

jennifer{ turned red} : hmm... as i told before its my duty.