Flashbacks!!

Bella followed mahir to confess her feelings while mahir was sitting alone in the garden and was blabbering something...
Mahir: what you did dude? Who told you to be poet among all!!! Thank god she didn't slapped me. But wait!! What the hell were you speaking over there!!! Eyes beauty, love. Oh damn!! Love... How will i face her now.

And suddenly he heard voice of bella who was calling him. In few moment bella come near to him and before she could speak something mahir started running here and there.

Bella: what are you doing mahir?

Mahir: look bella!!! I am so sorry. I don't know why i said those words. I didn't mean to hurt you.

Before mahir could do any more stupidities bella hugged mahir which gives shivering to mahir as he expected a tight slap on his face.

Mahir: are you ok bella? I am not pinky.

Bella gained senses and moved away.

Bella: oh i thought you are...

Bella turned to go back to the place where party was going on but before she could leave mahir hold her arm.

Mahir: you knew that it was me. You called me mahir before. Does it mean that you??

Bella: does it matter?

Mahir moved forward and hold her face with his hands.

Mahir: maybe!!

Bella: then you should clear your doubts first. I don't wanna be maybe in your life.

Mahir starts thinking and bella left the place

Mahir: what is this happening to you dude??

Lucifer was watching all this from the corner and a guy was standing near him.

Guy: this generation is so mad in love.

Lucifer: this is not what you think. They are beyond your imagination. Their love is beyond your imagination.

Guy: you are sounding like teen chick.

Lucifer: you will be shocked to know this is the first time i am saying something like this.

Guy: oh really!!

Lucifer gained senses and turned towards the man.

Lucifer: who the hell are you?

Guy: nobody
And he left.

Lucifer: what happened to you dude! It's their love story. Why are you being lost.

These 4 chicks will definitely make me mad someday.

And he was about to move back to his apartment when his eyes fall on the beautiful girl in the garden area.

Lucifer: hey chloe!!!

Chloe: oh devil you are here!!! How's your wounds?

Lucifer thought for a moment.

Lucifer: better than before.

Chloe: that's good. Anyway, dance?

Lucifer: with me?

Chloe: not at all

Lucifer looked here and there to witness someone. Chloe comes nearer and wispered in hus ear.

Chloe: with the devil.