(17)bonding?

Question, how do you feel about me putting in a cross over or two? I wanna spice this up a bit. So tell me if want that.

1st person POV (y/n)

I walked back to the common room, staring at the floor like it was the most intricate piece of art I've ever seen. Soft buzzing filled my ear with the quite voiced of my peers slowly getting louder with each movement forward.
This is my chance to get closer with the so called bakusquad. I'm only close to Denki and Katsuki.
"Y/n." I heard the soft sound of Minas voice swirled around me dragging me out of any and all thoughts I was having prior.

I look up netting her eyes.
"Yes?"
Way to go, 'yes'? Why, you could of said something to sound like you actually care.
"Sero said that he was gonna head up to his room and for us to meet us there. Denki is also doing something real quick so it just leaves us and Kiri to head over." She said with a happy smile , Kiri walking up besides me, I nod and turn around heading to Seros dorm.

"So, y/n, how was hanging out with Bakugo?" He asked looking sum what nervous.
"Oh, this is a concern of yours how?" I asked smirking. Of corse I knew why, he was very much interested in him but I wanted to embarrass him because it's fun.
"Oh, well i don't know I just thought that, never mind it doesn't really matter." He said really quickly, stumbling of his words and stuttering.
"It was fine Kiri, it was mostly me messing with his spiny chair, because they're fun, and a few words exchanged." I said turning to him.

"Oh I see." Is all he said.
I felt a pair of arms around my shoulder and a weight on my back. My face instantly turning red from the thought that crossed my mind.
Boobs on my back, thighs in my hands. I REPEAT BOOBS ON MY BACK AND THIGHS IN MY HANDS.

I was brought out of my thoughts when Kiri leaned to me and whispered.
"Your gay is showing." He moved away laughing. Minas laugh filled my ear as she rested her Ching on my shoulder.
"OI SHUT IT, I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT I CATCH YOU 'SHOWING YOUR GAY' ALL THE TIME." I yelled back. 100% sure that everyone that had a dorm in this hallway had heard.

This made mina laugh harder and Kiri get all embarrassed. I let go of Minas legs not caring if she fell but she just ended up wrapping them around my stomach.
I straight up can't tell if this is better or worse.

We eventually make it to Seros dorm.
"Hey Kiri, y/n, and Mina. Welcome to my lovely dorm."  He said as he opened the door.
I walk over to his bed and forced Mina off me making her fall onto it and pout.
We heard a knocking on the door, Sero opining it showing Denki.
"Hey bro, where were you?" Sero asked and Denki hands him something.
I walked to the middle of the room and sat down on the ground, cris cross apple sauce.
"I gave all the guys in the dorms condoms, this our chance of getting closer to the girls." He said making me chuckle.
"Tell me about it." I added making Them laugh.

"Okay, Sero, what do ya have for me?" I ask. He gave me a confused look but got it after a little. He walked over to his bed side table shuffling through so things.
"I think I have enough vape pens for us ,but I'm not 100%" he said after a little.
Really? You'd think he would be prepared.
"Y/n," he said throwing me one. He did the same for the rest.
"Movie idea?" He asked me.
"Deadpool 100%." I said knowing that they don't really like horror.
"yay, I love Deadpool." Denki yelled.

—————

We're starting the second movie aka the sequel to Deadpool, and may I tell you we're all blasted out of our minds. Sero and I weren't as bad as the rest but we still are far gone.
I just now noticed a black box sitting on the tv stand.
"Holy shit Sero, you have a ps4?" I asked standing up from where I was sitting, leaning against the bed.
"Oh ya I do." He answered, laying down on his bed, eyes closed.
I walk over to his shelf and find a bunch of games.
"We're playing Cod, fighting nazi
(how do you spell that???)
zombies. I'm the king of shovel kills"
(100% true. I play that with my friend all the time and we make a great team killing those zombies)
I say putting the game in and grabbing two controllers.
"I was watching that ya know." Sero said.

"Like you can actually watch something in the state you're in." I say tossing a controller to Denki. I sat down on the floor with him. Mina was passed the fuck out and shifted to lay her head on my thigh.

"Okay if you don't know Denks basically it goes in rounds. It progressively gets harder with stronger and more zombies because more of the town is unlocked. You also have to do tasks once you get through the gate."
I said picking the character settings I wanted. I knew he'd never play against zombies by him self so I thought I'd be kind and explain what's happening.

After a little he kept getting attacked while we were on the 5th round.
"Y/n what's happening?" He asked.
"Because you're critically injured you're stuck on the ground. You can still shoot the zombies but they can't get you back." I say leaning forward with my elbows on my knees.
(Once again something I actually do. Either I go this while sitting cris cross or with my feet on the floor. I do the second when I'm really into it because you're leaning forward way more than the other time.)

"fuck me in the ass dude." I whisper instead of yelling, not wanting to wake up the two sleeping beauties. Im critically injured and I was in the middle of getting power back to the town.

I hear Denki stifle a laugh at my words.
"Oi shut it, this is your fault I asked you to cover me." I said giving the quickest glance over to him with my eyes.
"Sorry they were gaining on me. And hey, you took the good weapons so it's not like I could of held them back as well as you could have." He said shaking his head.

"Ya whatever." Is all I replied with.

————
I have no idea how long me and Denki have been playing but after we died again, only getting to the 13th round I look over to the clock Sero had on his bed side table.
"HOLY SHIT DENKS ITS 6:24" I yell startling Mina, who in he sleep climbed into my lap, chest to chest, and was laying he head on my shoulder. Sero also woke up looking pissed that I was the one who did it. Kiri left half way through the night saying something about going to Katsukis.

Mina lifter he head from me and looked at how close our faces were and started blushing. She quickly got up and face planted in the bed to his he crimson face.

"Oh shit I didn't know we were playing for that long." He said scratching his neck.
"Well I'm off."I say standing and stretching my arms over my head hearing the lovely popping of my joints.
Denks also got up following my previous actions.
I grabbed his controller and set it where I got them last night.
"Already then ima go over to my room and sleep." Denks said walking out of the room with me. I still didn't wanna sleep so I headed to Kiris room.

I parted ways with Denks and when I got to Kiris room. I knocked rather harshly with the knuckle on my middle finger.

But I was greeted with silence. I walk the few feet to Katsukis to see if I could annoy him.
Instead of knocking I took the Liberty of inviting my self in. And oh boy what I was greeted to a treat.
They were snuggling,
with out shirts,
Or pants,
Or underwear,
With condoms on the ground.
Well at least they were safe.
Is really the only thought that entered my mind.

But I was extremely happy for Kiri. I'm hoping he finally confessed. My face contorted into a smirk as I got an idea.
I quickly slam the door alerting them and waking them up.
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY DORM??" Katsuki yelled pulling the blanket over them.
"Well when I went to Kiris dorm to like, see if he was okay I had gotten the gift of silence. But when I remembered he went to your dorm I came in and here we are." I said switching from staring and Kiri and Katsuki.

I really wanted to mess with them more because it's fun when the person you mess with over reacts to everything.
"Oh and Katsuki, keep it down next time." I said shaking my hair lightly smiling.
"OI I AINT NO BOTTOM BITCH YA HEAR ME." He yelled out.
"Ahh you used a double negative that cancels it out." I said in a matter of fact tone.

I see Kiri turn red from embarrassment.
"All so I heard something about dorm inspection in like half an hour to make sure people are doing okay and stuff. So I suggest you clean up and find away to get rid of the smell." I say leaving the dorm.

That also means I have to look out to get her for the inspection.
I still have what?30 minutes and it should only take 15. But if I walk fast I can get it done in 10 that means I have 20 minutes of doing what ever I please before I have to do anything.

——-
1703 words
Unedited.