(10)Vs. Shoto

I was up against Shoto and I was a little nervous. The guys caught me up on his and Izukus fight. Him using his fire side was cool and all for excepting himself but not for me.

"Hey y/n you good bro?" Kiri said snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Oh ya I guess but I already thought of something and if he uses his fire side it's not not gonna work out." I huff out sliding farther in my chair closing my eyes.
"What was your plan?" Denki called out.

Fuck it's so much work to try and explain.
I made a hand movement making him come closer. I lean to his right ear.
"Can I see your phone?" I said sluggishly.

"Uh ya sure." He said confused.
He handed me his phone looking over my shoulder and I scrolled through his apps looking for a place to write it down.
Notes

That'll work.
I opened the app and started typing.

After I was done I handed Denki the phone and he started reading what I wrote down.
I think Bakugo was getting frustrated with how slow he read.
"Ass hat give me the damn phone you read to damn slow." He yells.
"Can you read it out loud I wanna know too." Kiri yelled out as pika handed Bakugo his phone.
"So basically what I was planning what using my blood dragon against him like I did Aizawa Because candy cane uses his ice quark and my dragon would melt his ice because it spits fire or sum. But if he uses his fire idk how to counter that." Bakugo read.

"Tf didn't you just say it out loud?" He asked as he basically threw Denkis phone back at him.
"Too much work." I say as I sat up to walk to the arena.

As I was walking I felt a tug at my wrist. I instantly turn and grip their throat thinking they're a villain. I turn to see Denki looking horrified.
Tf do I kinda like it.
"Sorry thought you were a villain." I said releasing my hand around his neck.
"Dang you kinky." He said smiling.
I let out a slight chuckle.
"Oh I just wanted to say good luck before your fight. Oh and please don't like kill him." He said.
I nodded and brushed his hair behind his ear making his face turn pink. I did the little pat thingy on his cheek.
"Like ya cut g." I say as I turn around walking away.

I hear his laugh slowly fade as the sound of cheering entered my ears.
I see Shoto standing at the other side.

As Midnight explains the rules again I unzip my jacket. I see Shotos face heat up.
WAIT. I can use that. Because I'm a woman I can do something and distract him long enough to make a move. I hope to god he like Denki and not Katsuki. He couldn't give a damn about gender.

As shes finishing up the rules I take out my blade and my arms legs and stomach. Having about 20 cuts in total.
Better safe then sorry.

"READY BEGIN."
She yelled.

He ran at me with his ice side activated. 
Perfect
I use my table thing and draw the dragon.
He looks shocked at how big it was. The dragon come over in between us and shot fire out melting his ice.
I could tell he was getting worried what the dragon melted and dodged his attacks whilst counter attacking.

He was getting real beat up and I was getting a little tired. I told the others that the draw back from my quark is that I can kill others but that was just a plain lie. If I use my first quark too much I get really sleepy.

I snap out of my thoughts when I see Shoto using his fire side.
Damn he destroyed the dragon and I can only use him once every two hours.
OH SHIT YESSS A FIGHT MAYBE A HAND TO HAND ONE IF I CAN GET HIM TO USE HIS QUARK TOO MUCH.

I quickly made a shield  and a sword so I could counter his attack. As he was using his fire I used his sword cutting his leg. He got momentarily distracted.

This is my chance.
I pulled his shoulder with my left hand and planted my lips on his.
He was completely consumed with embarrassment. I used my right hand and held his neck and pushing him to the ground. I used my quark to tie his hands behind his back and flipped him on his stomach. I put my left hand on his head pushing it farther into the ground and my other held his arms down. My left knee went to the arc of his back and my right foot was next to his shoulder on the ground. After like two seconds he started up both of his quarks.

My eyes winded.
Shit nononononon.
I quickly made wings with my quark and pushed off my supporting foot that was in the ground. I flew up in the air far above the stadium. He tried shooting his quark up at me but I could reach. I flew down really fast straight at him.

I crashed to the ground with him under me. There was dust everywhere from the ground braking up.
I used my quark to make glove like things on his hands that will hopefully contain his quark. I wrap a blood rope around his throat just incase.

I was straddling his back with my left hand on his head and the other supporting me by being placed on the ground.
I was breathing real heavily for that. I could feel the cool breeze and realized that my clothes burned off.
Shit we need to improvise.
I used my quark to cover myself up before the dust cleared.

"WHATS THIS DID TODOROKI PASS OUT?"  Mic yelled over the intercom.
I undo my quark on him and flip him over on his back. Just in case I put my ear on his heart.
Yup just passed out.
I scoop him up and started walking out.

"I guess y/n wins this round." I heard midnight say as I leave the arena.

I see Denki a few seconds later completely out of breath.
"I ran *huff* as fast *huff* as I could *huff*." He had his hands on his knees still trying to catch his breath. Not to long after Kiri shows up.
"I need to get going." I say as I take Shoto to RGs' room.

I hear Denki and Kiri trying to talk to me but I just ignore them and continue walking. I look down to Shoto he's completely covered in sweat and dirt.

A little before I make it to RGs' room Shoto wakes up.
"Y/n you didn't need to carry me." He said with his eyes closed. It was obvious that he was completely drained of any energy.
"I mean I was the one that did this to you." I mumbled
"Oh and I didn't know if you were okay with not having a shirt but I'm too tired to make one with my quark for you. Sorry." I say

His face had a light pink color fall onto it. When we reached RGs room I set him down on one of the beds.
—-
1241