(9)Vs. Denki

When I walked out the noise in the crowed became silent.
The fuck why.
Oh ya because I'm practically naked and have scars and cuts all over.

Once midnight recited the rules she waved to
What the fuck is that it looks like something kinky. Like you'd use in BDSM or something.

Anyway she waved it and the Match started. Before Denki could use his quark I used a razor I kept with me.
Stupid bitches wouldn't let me bring my katanas.
I started cutting at my flesh. I saw how people like horrified. I made at least 5 deep on each arm.

Just a precaution.

I ran at him he tried to dodge me but I swept his feet out from under him. I let him get up again. My blood was dripping from my arms getting all over the ground and Denki.

He put his arm out, about to used his quark.

I grabbed his arm turned around and threw him over my shoulder. His totally ate it. With my blank face I got on him with his arm pinned behind his back. I used my quark and wrapped a blood rope around his neck.
I had my left leg on his left arm. My other knee dug into his spine making him Yelp in pain.

I got super close to his ear.
"Use your quark and I'll strangle you until you pass out. And trust me it's not fun."

I heard him whimper and I just smirked knowing that I already passed this round.

I waited a few seconds and looked up to midnight who was looking at me in shock.

"Can this be over soon I wanna take a nap." I yelled at her.

"What's this y/n from class 1-A already took down he opponent and..... with out even using her quark?" Mic yelled through to speaker.

"Uhh ya,
Y/n is the winner of this round."

The crowd started cheering and I got off of Denki and held out a hand to help him up.

He took it and I put my arm on his head. You know because he shorter then me and we walked out.
——

We went up to the stadium to where the rest were.

"Y/n you were so manly. You didn't even use your quark."

Kiri ran up to me and Denki.
Cute

"Ha ya totally ate the fucking ground dounce face." Katsuki said with an evil grin.
" I was just going easy on her." He said with a thumb pointed his way.
I cocked an eyebrow at him and made an "Are you fucking serious " face.

"You can't blame it on that, she didn't even use her quark on you." Sero chimed in.
"Yes she did she threatened me with it. She put a rope around my neck saying if I used my quark she would strangle me." Denki said.
My face turned into a blushing mess remembering what he did and said to you after you left the arena.

——
We walked inside and once we were out of sight he took my arm and made me turn to him.
"That was pretty hot out there but next time you get on me and choke me."
He leaned close and whispered into my left ear.
"It will happen in a bed room."
This made me stunned and kinda shocked. He chuckled a bit at my state.

"Oh Denki you still have blood on you, that's me b. I bet I can find a towel around here somewhere."
While I was frantically looking around the room with my eyes he took my shoulder and stared at me dead in my eyes.
They're so beautiful
A light honey color that I could look into forever but then he did something I never would of expected.
He took his arm with my blood on it and started licking it off while making the most intense eye contact ever.