(15)Shopping

Okay news time. I'm not gonna be following the the Bnha time line/story. I'm gonna move them into the dorms but I really don't like to just repeat what happens with an extra character.
But I will keep certain things.

—————Denki POV
She started walking.
Walking away, like nothing happened.
I turn my head to Bakugo looking for something, anything that can answer the thoughts and questions running through my head. But he's just starting at the looking about as confused as us. But it's hidden by false and rage. He's trying to look mad or... intimating? I look forward again, at her, but she's still walking, walking like she didn't just brake down.
Yaaa so that is in fact kinda weird my dude. I'll ask later though.
———— time skip in the mall.  Y/n POV

"Y/N LETS GOOOO." Mina said dragging me into the forever 21 while the boys groan.
She pulled me by my wrist to some of the crop tops. She was holding stuff up to me saying things like 'this would look great with your body type' I mean she's trying to be all nice a stuff but it's really not for me.

I look over to the guy in the T-shirt section.
"Mina, babes I don't mean to not be thankful for what your doing to me but it's not really my style. I'm gonna look in the T-shirts with the guys."
Her smile wavered a bit but she didn't look totally disappointed.

"Oh I get that go find some cool ass T-shirts." She said pushing me in the direction.
I put my hands in my pockets walking over to Denki. I put my arm in his shoulder.
"For the last time I'm not that short." He says pouting.
"What ever you say bubbs." I say taking my arm back.
"Sooo y/n," Sero says walking up behind me while I was looking at this Rick and Morty shirt.

"You wanna get high later?"
I fucking knew he smokes.
I turn to him and smirk.
"I would fucking love to. Anyone else gonna join?" I said turning to him.

"I think Bakugo is joining. Denki might too, Mina said no and Bakugo is still trynna convince Kiri to at least come."
"That sounds fun when are we gonna do it?" I ask turning back around.
"After we move into the dorms should be soon." he said.
Wait what?

"We're moving into dorms?" I asked Sero.
"Ya they sent a letter to all of us. Did you not get it?" He asked clearly confused.

"No. I have to talk with Eraserhead." I found the size I wanted and put on my arm like a waiter with a towel on their arm.
"Oh it'll be fun though." He says.
"I agree."

We've been here for a while and we walk past a piercing/ tattoo shop.
I stop and turn my head to the right because I was on the far left.
"Do y'all think I'd look good with a tongue piercing?" I ask
They look at me Denkis face turning red after a little.
"Fuck ya, that would be sick." Katsuki says from next to me.

"Yay I have at least one supportive friend." I mumbled.
"I agree it would pretty cool." Sero says.
"I'll consider it then." Is all I said and continue walking.
I hear Sero say something to Denki making the blush on his face worsen.
We make it to the food court and everyone went their separate ways to grab food. I just sat at one of the tables waiting for them to come back.

I lean my head back slouching against the chair with my arms crossed. My head tilted to the ceiling and my eyes closed.
Yes yes I know this isn't the best because like what if someone try's to kidnap me. Well honestly idk how far they'd get with that considering that I, my self am great at fighting and self defense. But obviously we have the others too.

"y/n you should try and eat something." Kiri sat down to my right.
"I'm good, I'll eat when I get back to Eraserheads' place." I say without opening my eyes.

"Okay then." He says slightly dropping his voice.

After they were done eating Mina spoke up.
"Y/n we should get you a hair cut."
I look over at her and think for a second.
"Ya that doesn't should like a bad idea." I replied. I leaned my head back on the chair. That until Mina grabbed my hand and practically dragged me out of the seat.

——— 3rd person POV
After a while of shopping and eating all decided that it was time to go home.
And obviously this sick new hair cut it's (you hair length ) h/l.
After that Denki offered to walk y/n home. Sero saying something about alone time. He jumps to the idea and y/n doesn't object.

—— y/n POV
"So y/n, what did happen to you. You were talking about your child hood when you were yelling at Bakugo but I don't know the story so it was kinda confusing." He says while looking at the ground.

"Well if you must know I assume that the others wanna know as well?" I ask looking to my right where he's currently kicking small rocks as we walk by.
"Ya they probably were wondering the same thing." He looks up at me and we stop walking.

"If you don't mind I'd rather tell all of you at once. It's a lot of work trynna talk about the same thing so many times." I say and started walking again.
He catches up to me smile like the dork he is.

"Hey man I get that it can be tough but remember, we're your friends. So we won't judge you." He says slinging his arm over your shoulder.
"And if it makes you feel better I'll share some embarrassing stories."

"That doesn't sound half bad." I whispered with a soft smile.
"Oh, okay. When I was 9 I saw the energizer bunny in the battery add and would tell my family for years about how much I wanted a bunny. I still do though. That's not embarrassing but I like telling it." He says looking down.
He has a some smile on his face remembering the sequence of event that he told me about.
That's cute.
"Oh also I love going to petting Zoe's but I'm really scared that my quark will activate so I always wear these insulated gloves." He said started his statement strong but getting weaker as he told me about the down side.

"Good thing you're learning to become a hero." I said looking back at the ground.
"What?" He looked up at me.
"Well because you're in the hero corse you're learning to control your quark better. Soon enough you won't have to worry about the animals anymore." I said having a small smile ghost on my face. He took a moment to take in what I said and cracked a slightly bigger smile in response.
"Ya I guess you're right." He said looking back down to his feet.

"You know Denki," I started getting his attention.
"I think you'll be one of those hero's that people will hear the name of and smile. Like one of the ones that people will remember years after you retire." I
Say while smiling bigger.
"Ya know, I believe that you'll be one of the top ones. That is if you can survive Katsuki."
He chuckles lightly at the comment.

"Y/n I know you weren't here because you wanna be a hero," he starts making us both stop walking and turn to each other.
"But I really feel like you can be a hero that people look up to. A lot of hero's had a good life, a good family, and over all good luck. But because you didn't you could be a roll model for the kids who didn't have it so easy." He says looking deep into my eyes.

He takes my hands in his.
"I really believe that you should become a hero with us. I mean you're already here." He say softly pulling me closer.
I undo our hands and hug him. But it's not like I've really hugged people in the past. My family was amazing but they never really made time for me. Don't get me wrong I love them but they weren't really big on physical contact.
He wrapped his arms around the small of my back. The warmth made me never want to let go. This hug made me feel needed. Like I was meant for something. Maybe I could be a hero like he said I could. I could help people like me who didn't have it the best.

"You know, I think I might consider the offer." I mumbled into his shoulder.
He pulled away with the biggest smile. This fucking smile is gonna be the death of me. It made my heart some how beat faster but also skip a beat.

————————-
1526