(7)Sleepy town

After that whole thing we all wanted to watch a movie.

" OKAY hear me out. Ether a horror movie or monsters inc." I say crossing my arms.

"HOLY SHIT Y/N YOU WATCH HORROR MOVIES." Bakugo yelled.
"OF FUCKING CORSE THEY'RE THE BEST." I yelled back high fiving him.
"But y/n horror movies are scary."
Denki said while tugging on my hoodie.
I raised my left eyebrow. And leaned down a little.

"Aw don't worry little guy I'll protect you." I ruffled his hair like he was a kid.  Still using my Monotone voice. Its not like I know how to change it. It always sounds bored and expressionless.

"Hey I'm not little, you're barely taller then me." He said while crossing his arms pouting.

"Okay.... bud."
He just gave me a "sad" look and looked back down.
"My favorites are the purge, saw, or a funny one Is happy death day. The second happy death day is way more of a comity too." I say, laying out the options.

"WE'RE WATCHING THE FUCKING PURGE!!" Bakugo yelled.
" IM THINKG THE THIRD ONE ELECTION YEAR." I yelled getting all excited.

"YES THATS THE BEST FUCKING ONE." He yelled back.

Sero leaned towards Mina.
"This is how they communicate."

We did end up watching the purge election year. Of corse Denki was scared so he sat in my lap.

Me and Bakugo were quoting the movie the whole time and fan girling over how good the gore was.

After the movie everyone was going to sleep. When Denki came up to me.
"Hey y/n can I lay with you?"
"Sure." Is all I replied with.

For "pajamas" is just my hoodie and a pair my Toshies boxers because I haven't gone shopping for clothes yet.

"Y/n I wanted to tell you that I love your thighs."
I felt my face heat up. My thighs are one of my biggest insecurities as well. I think they're too big and he knows that.
"Oh umm thank you Denki."
With that he snuggled up to my chest and fell asleep. But of corse I couldn't. I look over to Bakugo and he was in a similar situation.

"So. You and Kiri?" I say with a smirk.
"Shut that fuck up. I could say the same with you and pika over there."
"What do you mean?" I knew exactly what he meant but I wanted to tease him.

"I mean having pika over there sucking on your tits in the closet. What's up with that?"
"Well if you weren't asking a rhetorical question my answer is that I didn't want people to see them when I'm wearing my hero costume." I say looking back up at the ceiling.

"Or you could of just not fucking done that." He said abruptly.
"I know that but I liked it so here we are."

"But seriously do you like Sharky over there." I say looking back over to him.
"Fucking maybe." He grumbles out.

"He likes you so that's good." I retort as I abort my gaze once again at the ceiling.
"Wait he does??"
"Bitch how the fuck did you not realize that."
I look down at Denki and start running my fingers through his soft hair.
"I'm going to fucking bed."
Is all he said and he closed his eyes.

I figured I should do the same so I looked at the little ball of sun on my chest and slowly drifted off into sleepy town.
——— flash back/y/n dream.
Y/n is about 10 and have been with L. O. V for about 3 years.

I sat in my "room" which was just a cold concrete room. I could leave and go to the common room but I don't like socializing with the bitches that torture me.

"Y/n come here."

Ah shit here we go. I walk out of my room into the bar room.

"Yes?"
"We got a job for you."
Tamura said handing me a folder.
I just stared at it for a few seconds and then looked up at him.
He caught on and set it on the bar. I grabbed the folder and looked inside of it.

I got basic information like his quark,what he looks like, height, and where's hes gonna be tonight.
Looks like he's going to Monica's coffee. Simple enough.
There's an alleyway that I can lead him in and kill him.
I looked up and nodded at Tamura. I set the folder back at the bar and walked off.
———-y/m is on a roof top looking down.

I watched him walking from his car.
Perfect
I reached into my pocket grabbing my razor and started slicing at my skin. I made then quit deep.
Shit. Oh well just gotta hope that I don't die from blood loss.

At this point I didn't know much about my quark so I didn't know that using my first quark can't kill me. It's only my second.
I used tentacle type things and took out all the cameras in the alleyway.
I jumped down into the alley.

I took a breath and walked out holding my arm.
"MISTER MISTER I NEED HELP."
I yelled at him making sure he can't see my face knowing I can't really emote anything.
"Oh shit kid are you okay?"
"Follow me please, I need help."
With that he started walking with me.
"Kid how old are you?"
"I'm ten."
"Oh double digits I see." He says warmly.

I just nodded and when we reached the alley I used my blood manipulation at make a rope and tied it around his neck pulling him into the air.

He was thrashing around and clawing at the "rope" trying to get free. Then my quark was gone.
He started falling and he was a good 20 feet in the air. But before he could hit the ground a.... scarf???
Came in at wrapped around him pulling him behind me. As it slightly grazed my shoulder.
I turn around to see an old man.

"Hey what's your name kid?" The voice yelled out.
I didn't say anything.
No way he can block both of my quarks at the same time.
I pulled out my razor. He took a fighting stance. I activated my second quark.
So he can't block both.
I smirk and pushed up my sleeve revealing cuts i made previously.
He looked shocked and
Sad?

I don't know but I pushed my blade into my arm. I pushed down to the point where I saw blood beeds starting form around the blade. I started moving down my arm. I heard him grunting and yelping from the pain.
Then I felt the side effect kick in. All I wanted to see was my blood. All I wanted to do was cut until I died.
I when back into the same cut deepening it. There were parts that were numb but then I again I already had really bad nerve damage.
I saw blood trickling down his arm to his hand and falling down to the hard pavement.

I pulled off my hoodie and started cutting at my stomach. It hurt waaaaayyy more. But I didn't care.
He then talked into his walky talky type thing.

"Hey ahh we need back up at (what ever address) ahh as fast as possible."
It only took a little before a few hero's showed up. I was still cutting at my stomach and arms, eyes glowing red.
"Hey kid you mined stopping?"
A bird?? Asked. He placed his hand on my shoulder and it got me out of my trance.

I stopped cutting at my self and saw another hero tend to the old mans' needs.

He put an arm around my should while crouching down.
"Hey you okay there?"
I actives my first quark and wrapped a rope around his neck. He started flapping his wings so I tied them down too. But his feathers went out and under his feet lifting him up.

Once again Old man deactivated my quark.
All I wanted to do was kill a guy damn it didn't have to be a whole thing.
Knowing we'd all go around in circles I just walked off. I made a box from my and their blood blocking them in so they couldn't chase me or see where I was going.

I finally reached the base. As realization kicked in.
Shit I didn't kill him.
"Y/n I'm guessing you did the job once again?" Tamura said while grabbing the bloody hoodie from my arms.
"No I didn't those damn hero's came and took him." I said looking at the ground.
"Oh well you know what that means."
He said with the most evil smile.

————— dream over.
I woke up in a cold sweat.