(18) calm down jamal.

I didn't reread this at all. There's probably spelling mistakes and stuff.

It's been another month of me being at UA. I've achieved a lot of academic goals as well as social/personal things. I'm basically up to speed this the whole learning thing. Not tryna brag but I'm a fast learner. I know I'm pretty great.

I've fallen into a pattern, on could call it a pattern of greatness, basically on Mondays and Wednesdays I chill at Shotos. Mostly just turn on a podcast and occasionally adding our thoughts to it. We're basically on out phones the whole time and just say random ass things that come to mind.

I hang out with the 'Bakusquad' basically whenever. Izu and I don't really talk and if we do it's just in passing or him asking for a pencil. Don't get me wrong he seems like a nice enough kid but we do t really have that click. We just don't have things in common nor are any of our conversations interesting when I try to make one.
Ochakos still a bitch.

My relationship with Mina is very much not one to put a label on. All she does is flirt with me and for the most part how we act are like two high schoolers who found their first love. Now don't get me wrong Mina is hot as satins ass cheeks, but I couldn't see us in a relationship. At most like a friends with benefits type of thing.

Katsuki and I are like bitch buddies. We basically hang out to vent and fight. Sometimes I go over just to sit in silence because I like the feel of his room.

As for me and Denki. Oh boy it's rough.
We kind don't talk because it's fucking awkward. I do like him okay I ain't a pussy I can say what I truly think.

Anyway today is more internships, yay. If you couldn't envision what I was going for there just think of the most unenthusiastic voice you can muster and ya that's me rn. Or me when I was saying yay. Anyway, because I was very much behind I had to sit out and spend that time with Mr. Z (Aizawa) for school things.

—-
"Okay, each of you have a list of people who wants you to intern for them. Pick a person and if you truly want someone not on the list write it down as well."
Mr. Z stood up front with papers that Iida promptly took from his hands and started passing out.

"Y/n." He said calling me up.
"Yes?" I said, almost sarcastically.
"Cut the sas, I'm not in the mood. Anyway Hawks wanted you for his internship." He said Barly looking up to me from his computer.

Hawks?? Out of all people. He's that 22 year old stuck up, yet be it hilarious, prick that thinks he too good for everyone. Well that's what I here at least. He does seem rather interesting though. I guess being around someone with comedic value could be fun.

"Okay Mr. Z, sounds fun."
He liked up from his computer raising an eyebrow.
"So I'm not getting an
'ahh Mr. Z you suck ass'
Or
'Why ya gotta do me like this'?"
He asked quoting thing that I probably would of said if I didn't like this situation.

"Nope he seems fun." I said.
He took a sip of his coffee. Us still making intense eye contact.
"Well then please sit back down."
I didn't say anything in response just sat back down.

"What got you looking like you won the lottery." Katsuki said as I sat down.
"First off that comparison is over used and you should find a better one, second I don't know. I may or may not of gotten the 2ed ranked pro hero in Japan as the host of my very first internship." I said looking back at him.

"First, no matter the comparison I use it's the fucking best because I used  it and second, why the fuck did he want you?" He questioned putting his full attention on me.
I look back at him with the same energy.
"The hell if I know."  Is all I said before turning back to my paper.
———-